Chapter 17

Chaos.

Absolute chaos.

That is exactly how the next day was. I woke up to find Jin scrambling around in his room in just his towel looking for clothes. "Are you ok?" I asked, covering my eyes to give him privacy. "We have to be at Big Hit to go over the final details before tour. I assume you do as well. You can look now by the way."

He was standing there, hands on his head, breathing deeply. I giggled as I got up and hugged him. He instantly relaxed as he wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling into my neck. "I love that you smell like pumpkin spice" he randomly said. I laughed. "Thank you. Go to work ok? I will get some pizzas after work then I will help you pack." He nodded, placing a kiss on my cheek before leaving.

And just when I thought the dorms were chaotic, I was proven wrong. Big Hit was in mass hysteria. I quickly made my way up to my work area to avoid anyone.

Hara was already there, coffee in hand and looking defeated. We definitely lost our friendship but I still felt bad over how much stress is put on the both of us. "I got you a coffee. You're going to need it" she said with no emotion and not even looking at me. "Thank you" I replied, sincerely grateful for the small act.

The two of us had to put aside whatever tension we had to even make it through the work day. Since we were the only two stylists, we each had been assigned certain BTS members to dress and style throughout the tour. I was in charge of Seokjin, Jungkook, and Jimin. Being that Hara has done this longer, she was in charge of the other four members.

I had all of the clothes for my three members laid out, each set of clothes for different songs.

Hara came over and looked at the designs for each song. "Oh I really love the rocker and edgy style for 'On'. I'm thinking about adding some spikes to the jackets."

I nodded my head. "That's a great idea actually."

******************************

Hara and I both called it quits at 9 that night. We adjusted and tailored everything we could. Packed up all the clothes. And that was that.

"See you at the airport tomorrow" she said, giving me a small wave before heading out. I locked up the place, called in the pizza order, then headed down to the parking lot.

I was surprised to see Yoongi and Jungkook there, leaning against Yoongis black car. "Hey trouble makers. What are you doing here?" I asked. Both of them were smirking. "Spying on Dakota and Soobin. Then we figured you must be getting out of work soon so we'd give you a ride." I hugged both of them. "I ordered pizza. You guys hungry?"

Of course Jungkook shook his head.

I climbed into the passenger side as Jungkook got the back while Yoongi drove. We grabbed the pizzas then headed home.

Everyone, minus Dakota, was in the living room waiting. "Ohh pizza!" Tae squealed, jumping up to help me. I laughed as him and Jimin grabbed the boxes and took them to the kitchen.

"Hey. How was your day?" Jin asked, hugging me. "It was ok. Hara and I worked peacefully for once." I saw his jaw tighten. He definitely does not like Hara after what happened. "I'm going to change. I'll be back down" I said. He nodded, giving me a peck on the head before letting me change.

After getting on RJ pajamas, kindly given to me by a jealous Jin, I made my way back to the living room to see everyone sprawled out eating. Jin patted the spot next to him. He handed me a plate of pizza as soon as I sat down. "Is everyone packed?" Angel asked. I groaned. That's something I'd have to do before bed. "I'll help you. We can help each other" Jin whispered to me. A couple of the guys mumbled how they still needed to pack. "After dinner everyone needs to pack" Namjoon spoke up.

Just then the front door opened. All of us turned to see a blushing Dakota walk in with flowers in hand. "Hey everyone" she casually said. Hoseok stood up and smelled the flowers. "Aww he got you carnations! So cute" he cood. Dakotas face turned about five shades dark.

"Sit. Tell us how it went" Tae said, motioning for Dakota to take a seat. She plopped down next to him smiling. "Hes really very sweet. We had dinner at a burger shack, saw a movie, and took a walk. That's it." Angel was biting her cheek while Namjoon started rubbing her back. "See. Soobin is a good kid. It was just a minor date."

Yoongi got up and ruffled her hair. "Ok kiddo. You need to pack alright? Plus your going to be helping me throughout this tour with tech stuff." Dakota nodded, getting up and hugging everyone before disappearing upstairs.

Once everyone was done eating, we all dispersed to our rooms to begin packing. I helped Jin first in his room to pack. Then we crossed the hall to my room. Dakota looked like she had just finished packing.

"Hey little one, make sure you have everything. Phone charger, extra clothes, extra shoes, everything" jin said to her. "I do. Thanks uncle Jin." He beamed at that name.

It didn't take long for Jin and I to finish my packing. Dakota had passed out on her bed while we were in the process of packing. Jin made sure to shut the lights off as we snuck out and went into his room. We climbed into bed after setting our alarms. Jin pulled me into his chest. "Guess I'll see you again in a few hours babe." He pecked my head before we both fell fast asleep.

*****************************

Namjoon and Angel walked around waking everyone up the next morning. Jin groaned and stretched out. I pecked him before heading into the shower then going back down to the kitchen.

Almost everyone was dressed and downstairs. Jin came in last having just showered. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, nuzzling into my neck. "My hoodie looks good on you by the way" he whispered in my ear. I blushed at that comment.

Namjoon set his phone down and sighed. "We are leaving within the next half hour. You three board before us then we board about 15 minutes after."

"It shouldn't be too busy considering its 4 in the fucking morning" yoongi grumbled.

Once the cars arrived, we grabbed all our luggage and packed up. Jin made sure to sit right next to me on the car ride to the airport. He held my hand and rested his head on my shoulder. "We can sleep on the plane baby" I said, kissing his cheek.

When we arrived at the airport, Dakota Angel and I were escorted out first. We followed the rest of the managers and staff to the airplane. I settled in a seat next to the window. Dakota took the seat in the row across from me while Angel took the row in front of Dakota.

20 minutes later the guys came walking in. Jin immediately sat down next to me while Jungkook sat in front of us. I snuggled tight into Jins hoodie as I rested on his shoulder. "You can sleep babe. I'll wake you when we get to London."

******************************
I woke up two hours before the plane was set to land. Jin and I spent that time watching a movie.

When we landed, we all were escorted out and into vehicles which then took us to our hotel. We were all staying on the same floor but I was sharing a room with Dakota and Angel.

We separated for a bit to get situated in our room. "Who's sharing the bed?" I asked. "Rock paper scissors?" Dakota suggested.

Well, in the end Angel got the bed by herself.

We took turns showering then decided to get some sleep, knowing the next few days are going to be hectic.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

It's a short chapter, I know. But, here you go my loves!