Chapter 28

The next morning I had a hard time getting out of the Jungkook/ Jin vice grip I was in. After a lot of pushing and prodding, I was finally free from their death grip. Once I finished getting dressed I headed downstairs.

Surprisingly, Namjoon and Yoongi were already waiting for me in the kitchen. I sat on the stool next to Yoongi, who slid me an OJ and some fruit.

"I was just telling Namjoon that, no matter how excited he gets, he is under no circumstance to stand up in the canoe otherwise he will tip us over" Yoongi mumbled, taking a sip of his coffee. My eyes turned to the man in question, who sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. "Yes, I don't feel like taking a swim so early in the morning" I replied.

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, itll wake you up." Yoongi set his mug down, giving the man a glare. "If you make us capsize, when we get back to land I PROMISE you that you will wish that we kept you out on that lake." I laughed as Namjoon gulped.

After we finished our breakfast, the three of us trudged down to the dock. We buckled up our life vests and climbed into the canoe. Yoongi sat up front, I took the middle, and Namjoon sat in the back.

Yoongi secured his camera down by his feet before we even started paddling out.

The sun was rising at this point, casting a golden glow upon the waters. We would stop once in awhile so Yoongi could snap some photos. Birds were singing as they flew overhead. Fish would occasionally poke their heads above the surface of the water.

"This is why I love nature" Namjoon randomly said. I nodded my head. "Nothing beats this beauty."

When we were driving here, I never fully realized how big this lake was. That is until we rowed the whole length of it. We had to take turns between the three of us rowing so we wouldn't tire out so easily. And with us wanting to take photos, stopping to do so was a blessing. The two men I was with kept very quiet, only talking once in awhile. But it was such a comfortable silence.

We finally rowed back to the dock somewhere around 2. We trudged up to the house and upon entry saw everyone eating lunch.

"I was beginning to think you two kidnapped my fiance" Jin said, coming over and kissing me. "If I kidnapped her, we'd be on our way to Australia" Yoongi nonchalantly said which threw both Jin and I off guard. I've always wanted to go to Australia.

Namjoon kissed Angel then took a seat next to her. Jin led me over to the table, sitting next to me and sliding a plate over for me. He had made sandwiches for everyone.

Namjoon coughed then spoke up. "So, Dakota, your aunt has informed me that you are dating Soobin?"

At this, all heads turned to the young girl whose face was now bright red. "Yes" she mumbled. Hoseok, who was sitting next to her, began patting her back. "What's the big deal? They're both of age. Soobin is a responsible and respectful young man. I think hes a great choice" Yoongi spoke up.

Namjoon nodded. "I honestly couldn't agree more. Soobin is a good pick for you. I do approve of him."

Jiwoo squealed. "Oh my god is he your first boyfriend?" Dakota nodded her head. Jiwoo leaned back, smiling with her hand on her heart. "So cute. I remember my first boyfriend."

Hoseok snapped his neck. "Yeah I wanted to pummel him. You may be older but I'm the protective brother." Jiwoo snorted. "What happened to make you wanna punch him?" I asked. The two siblings exchanged a look. "He cheated. With her supposed best friend at the time."

I made an 'O' with my mouth. "But that's ok because through that, my guy best friend was there for me and we realized we had feelings for each other. Of course, after dating for years, everything was great until he found his soulmate. Naturally we broke up but we are still friends."