Chapter 4

I groaned, not even opening my eyes yet. My head feels like the morning after a night of heavy drinking. When I heard coughing next to me, that's when I shot my eyes open. To my right was Jin, fast asleep. His hand entwined with mine. Then I had flashbacks of last night. How I never wanted to feel that amount of pain again.

There was a soft knock on the door. Before I could do anything, the door opened revealing a smiling namjoon. "Good afternoon. How are you?"

"What time is it?" Came a deep raspy voice. I look to see Jin has awaken. "1 pm. You two were very weak. I suggest more bonding between the two of you. Now, luckily we have today off. I suggest you two get more acquainted. It'll definitely help. Lunch is ready whenever you two are." Namjoon bowed and headed back out. Jin yawned, stretching out his arms.

"I can't even remember last night" he says, sitting up. I gave him a quick run down of what I was feeling, also telling him when Jungkook set me on the bed it seemed as if he was feeling the same pain. "I do vaguely remember feeling like I was gonna die. The pain was terrible. Then I think I blacked out."

**********************************

Both jin and I took showers, separately of course, then headed down for lunch. Yoongi had an apron on, cleaning up from lunch. It seemed like everyone else had eaten. "Hey you. Here's your lunch" he said, setting a bowl in front of me. It looked like bbq beef. "Its a korean bbq beef. I was making seafood but your sister informed me that you don't eat it."

He pulled up a stool so he was sitting across from me. I gave him a shy smirk. "Im sorry. I don't. It makes me sick." I genuinely felt bad. "Its good to know" came a voice. Jin pulled up a seat next to me. Yoongi grabbed a bowl of food and set it in front of Jin.

"So where is everyone?" Jin asked between bites of food. "Namjoon and Angel went for a tour in the city. Hoseok, Jungkook, Tae, and Jimin insisted on taking lil Dakota into the ciry for clothes. I'm gonna be going into the studio here so I don't have to travel to Bighit."

Great, everyone left me all alone. I could just hold up in my room to read or something. "Angie?" I look to see Jin had been trying to get my attention. "Oh uhh, I'm sorry. Yes?"

Yoongi burst out laughing. Jin chuckled. "I was just asking if you wanted to go to the grocery store with me. Its hard with the maknaes." I glanced down at my clothes. I guess they were decent enough. "Ok sure."

I helped Yoongi clean the dishes real quick then slipped on my boots, waiting by the front door for Jin. He came hopping down the stairs dressed in ripped jeans and a plain black shirt. "Ready?" I nodded and followed him outside to the garage. There was a blue Lamborghini just sitting there. He unlocked it and opened the passanger side for me. I just stood there staring at it.

"Are you ok?" He asked. "I guess. I just feel too poor to go into that car." He lightly chuckled. "Cmon."

******************************

The ride to the store we sat in comfortable silence. Jin would play random music and sing along. I would stare out the window in awe at everything around me.

Once we parked, Jin immediately putting on a mask and a baseball cap. I followed close behind him. All the signs were hard for me to understand. He pulled out his phone and seemed to be reading a list.

As we were walking through the store, a few people kept giving me weird glances. I get it though. Not only am I American but I'm covered in tattoos and piercings along with multi colored hair.

"Is there anything you want?" Jin asked. "No thank you love bug." Jin stopped pushing the cart and glanced at me. His ears bright red. "Thats your name. In public at least" i said. He finally caught on to me realzing I can't use his real name while we were out, so I just use a different name.