Chapter 71

I was surprised at how well Jin and Yoongi were at this co-relationship. We made it a rule that each man got a specific day of the week to be alone with me. Jins day is on Monday. Yoongis day is on Thursday. On those designated days, the other couldn't interrupt our 'bonding time' as we called it. Of course, there was exceptions. With the guys schedule we'd occasionally have to change up days. On the rest of the days we could do whatever we wanted. Sometimes Yoongi would snuggle in bed with us. Sometimes Jin would watch movies with Yoongi and I.

I was reaching my eight month mark. My belly was huge. And I mean Yoongi and Jin would have to help me tie my shoes if I chose to wear them. I found it easier to wear slip ons. I also required help getting up from the couch. Whichever guy was closest to me would have to help pull me to my feet.

Even though I kept insisting I didn't want a baby shower, everyone wanted to throw one for me anyway. I feel like everyones already done enough for me as it is.

But I couldn't convince them not to do it. No matter how hard I tried.

**************************

Tomorrow is going to be the baby shower. I wasn't looking forward to it just because not much excited me anymore anyway. I'm constantly tired and in pain.

I was sitting on the couch, legs up on Jin and head on Yoongis lap. All the other guys and girls were sprawled out randomly. We had decided on having a movie day since we haven't done that in awhile.

Namjoon and Jin were acting weird. They both kept checking their phones and I knew they were texting each other.

We were halfway through the movie when Namjoon stood up. "Jin, we have to go. Your order is ready."

Everyone glanced at them. "Babe what are you talking about?" Angel asked. "Jin ordered something that we need to go pick up."

Jin kissed me before getting up. "I'll see you in a bit." "Be safe" I said as he blew me a kiss and left.

We all decided on the next movie, starting it up when the previous one ended.

Yoongi had wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I was busy playing with his fingers as I was trying to watch the movie.

"Do you know what he needed to get?" I asked Yoongi. Without even looking at me and focusing on the movie he just shook his head. "No. He likes to keep things secretive."

I glanced over to see Jimin smirking to himself. Tae nudged him and whispered to him in Korean.

Goddamn my lack of being multilingual.

Something was definitely up. I could feel it. It didn't help that Hoseok disappeared for close to thirty minutes upstairs. When Angel questioned him about it, he simply said he had diarrhea. A person who is experiencing diarrhea does not consume potato chips and soda.

************************

Two hours later Jin and Namjoon walk through the door. But they weren't carrying anything. "I thought you had to go get something?" Angel questioned. I had wiggled my way up to a sitting position now.

Namjoon and Jin just stood there. "Kook, can you shut the tv off?"

Jungkook nodded, stopping the movie and shutting the tv off.

"We got you a surprise Dakota. And its actually a surprise for you ladies as well" Jin said, looking from Angel to me. Dakota cocked her brow. "A surprise?"

Namjoon poked his head back out of the front door, whispered something, then came back in. He and Jin stepped aside.

My hands went up to my mouth.