Chapter 54

Going to work the following day felt so much better. This sense of calm washed over me as the elevator doors opened up on my floor. Now that Hara isn't here, I knew things would flow so much better, that the atmosphere would be cleaner.

Even though everything involving Yoongi, Jin and I got cleared up, a lot of my coworkers still wouldn't acknowledge my existence. I accepted it and decided to ignore them all for my sanity.

As I reached my desk, I noticed I had a note on it. "What's this?" I mumbled.

'Ang,

         You new coworker will be coming in today around 9. All I want you to do today is show her around the building and explain the ins and outs of the wardrobes. I'm positive you will get along with her. Have a great day,
                              -Bang PD'

With a sigh I tossed the paper in the waste basket. At least he thinks I'll get along with this girl.

Glancing at my watch I saw that it was only 8:30, meaning I had time to go make some cocoa before this new girl arrived.

I took the elevator downstairs to the cafeteria. Luckily no one was there. Grabbing a disposable cup I prepared some hot chocolate, mixed it up, and headed back to my office. I had only returned to the office for a few minutes before there was a knock on the door. Taking a deep breath, i set my cup down then walked over to the door.

Slowly I turned the door knob, pulling it open. My eyes widened at who was standing in front of me.

"Hi Unnie! I'm your new coworker!" A smiling Kisa said, waving. "Oh shit, for real?" I asked. She nodded enthusiastically. "Ok then. Uhmm, I guess just put your stuff down on that desk over there then I'll show you around."

She nodded yet again, heading over to Haras old desk. She set her bags down then returned. "So has Jimin ever showed you around BigHit?"

She shook her head. "No. I didn't want to cause any drama since no one knows we are soulmates."

I smiled. "Smart choice. People aren't always as they seem." "I know Unnie. I'm sorry all that shit happened to you. But I swear I won't be like that." Without a second thought I pulled her into a tight hug. "Thank you" I whispered.

She smiled when we pulled apart. "Ok. Now, let's go see BigHit."

*************************

Obviously the tour started on our floor. Then I thought it best to work our way up, so we would end on the floor the boys were working on.

When we reached Angel's floor, she greeted us warmly. "So, you going to be working here now?" She asked Kisa. "Yes Unnie. In high school I studied fashion design as a hobby. So I figured as a first job I might as well start here."

Angel ruffled the younger ones hair. "Smart one kiddo. Enjoy working here. It can be fun."

We bid her goodbye as we headed up to the last floor. Stepping out of the elevator we were greeted by the sounds of loud music. That means the boys were at dance practice.

"So this first door is Rkive. Also known as Namjoons studio. As you can tell, even the area surrounding his studio is his vibe, with all the plants and figurines."

"Now I really see how Angel Unnie is his soulmate, with their love of plants and all." I nodded my head, laughing.

Next we stopped out front of a door that had a ton of stickers on it, surrounded by skateboards and Kaws figurines. "Welcome to Hope World. Its quite obvious who's studio this is."