Chapter 80

September made way for a beautiful October. Meaning Jin and I will be celebrating our one year of marriage. But this year we vowed to make it about Jimin since we got married on his birthday and I felt terrible for that. So we wanted to do something nice for him.

Currently Jin, Yoongi and I were out Halloween shopping while Dakota, Tae, Jiwoo, Kisa, and Jimin all agreed to baby sit Min-Jun. I trusted them but I over packed his things. Tons of formula and prepared bottles of my breast milk. Loads of clothes incase he had any accidents. Way more diapers than need be.

Yes, we managed to get Yoongi out of the house on the pretext of buying him lamb skewers to compensate him for his time with us.

I was beyond giddy walking through the stores, looking at all the Halloween decor. We still had the decorations from last year packed away which we were going to use. But getting new decor sure was tempting.

And I did have a second house to decorate.

The three of us were looking through costumes. Jin and I were first looking through the baby costumes for Min-Jun. Since this is his first Halloween, I wanted his costume to be extra cute.

"What about a bat?" Jin suggested. I hummed. "It is cute. Let's keep that one in mind."

We wanted to coordinate our costumes with his. So it was a little more challenging that way.

Yoongi appeared after picking out his costume. He held it up, smirking. Jin and I looked at each other. "You wanna be a cat?" Jin asked. Yoongi nodded feverishly. "Yup. It's simple. Paint my nose and add some whiskers. This had the tail and ears. Baboom. Done."

Jin and I exchanged glances. "Ok then."

The hunt for Min-Juns costume continued on. All three of us had picked out various costumes, holding them up and deciding which one we wanted.

In the end we decided on making him a baby bat while Jin and I would be Gomez and Mortcia Addams.

We stopped to eat lunch, which consisted of me video chatting with the young ones to see how my baby was doing. Jin and Yoongi repeatedly told me he was fine and to leave it alone.

"See? Min-Jun is fine hunnie" Jiwoo said, holding up my baby for me to see. He was reaching out for her long black hair and dangly earrings.

"Yeah Noona. Enjoy the day off. You got your two soulmates with you. Eat. Splurge. We got this!" Jungkook added.

I hung up the phone, looking at my two soulmates amused faces. "What?"

"Stop being a mama bear for a day and enjoy your time. Min-Jun is fine with his aunts and uncles. Plus one cousin" Jin said. I nodded, biting into my fries.

After sharing a slice of chocolate lava cake, our next stop was to pick up decorations.

I'm just glad this mall has literally everything we needed so we wouldn't have to drive around to a lot of places.

"Oh whoa hey. Babe. Let's get these so after we decorate we can build these" Jin said, holding up a haunted halloween cookie house. Instead of it being gingerbread, it looked to be a chocolate cookie. Yoongi laughed. "Namjoon is totally going to flatten his."

****************************

The next day, Jin and I bought breakfast for everyone and went next door. Namjoon and Angel was up. That was about it.

I set Min-Jun in Namjoons arms, telling him that Jin and I would be going to wake everyone up.

"Be warned about Tae and Jiwoo. They were definitely up all night if you catch my drift" Angel said, caressing my babies head. I just laughed as I headed upstairs.