Chapter 51

What.

The.

FUCK.

I didn't move from the couch. Nor did I realize the guys had been trying to get my attention for the last five minutes.

Numb.

I was feeling so numb.

How could anyone even FATHOM that I would cheat on my husband?!

Then I remembered back to what the reporter said.

'But news sources have obtained , via an employee of BigHit '

"Where is she?" I softly asked. I knew exactly which lying, conniving little cockroach of a whore did this.

The guys stopped talking and looked at me. "Where is she?" I asked once again.

"Who sweetheart?" Minhyuk asked.

"Hara. That fucking twat is the one who lied about this all! I would NEVER cheat on Jin!" I exclaimed.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

He must believe the lies.

I flew up off the couch and charged at the door. Shownu ran in front of me while Hyungwon was trying to hold me back. I fought and fought to get out of his grasp. "Let me go! I have to talk to Jin!" I hissed.

Jooheon knelt down in front of me. "Its safer for you here. The BTS dorm is surrounded by reporters. Anybody going in or out is recorded."

"I have to see him though!" I yelled.

Jooheon sighed, then looked up and nodded at Hyungwon. "I'm sorry sweetheart" the gentle giant said.

In one fluid motion he reached behind my knees, lifting me up bridal style. I was kicking and screaming as he carried me into a room.

Ever so gently he set me on a bed. "This is for your own good" he sighed, quickly leaving the room. I scrambled up and ran to the door, only to hear it lock on the outside.

I punched, kicked, and screamed until eventually I tired myself out and collapsed on the floor.

************************

"Shes right in here."

"What did you guys do to her?!"

Muffled voices filtered through my ears. Very slowly I opened my eyes, only to feel myself being lifted up before I was fully aware.

As I was being held, I looked up into the eyes of my husband. He looked broken, sad.

"Jin! I can ex--"

He placed a finger to my lips.

"Shh. Baby it's ok I know you didn't cheat."

I held onto him tightly, finally breaking down into tears.

I'm not sure how long we stayed like that, but when I calmed down he walked with me to the living room. All of Monsta X along with Yoongi and JB were standing there.

"How did you guys get out of the dorms?" Kihyun asked.

"I snuck in through the back door, gave these two Yugeyum and Mark's clothes, and snuck them out" JB said proudly. Sure enough, Yoongi and Jin were wearing clothes that I've never seen them in.

Now all eyes were on Jin and I.

"So what exactly is going on?" Hyungwon asked.

Jin looked at me then Yoongi.