Chapter 💯

Taniya has been with us for a month now. She's met all the girls. But not the boys yet. They wanted to wait a little while to introduce themselves so as not to overwhelm her.

But that changes tonight. Kisa would be bringing her over for dinner so she can formally meet the guys.

"Do you think we need to be worried?" Jin asked, looking at himself in the mirror. I smiled and smoothed out his shirt. "Not at all."

"Are you sure she's trustworthy?" I turned to look at a certain cat stretched out on the bed. "Of course I believe she's trustworthy. Kisa trusts her therefore I do as well. Now get your cute little ass up. We need to head over next door."

Yoongi grumbled, sitting up. Just then a little laugh and the sound of tiny feet pattered closer. Min-Jun stopped st the doorway and looked in at the three of us. "Appa! Mama! Yoo!" I smiled, kneeling down and holding out my arms. "Min-Jun! Come here my baby!" He giggled some more and ran into my arms. "Aww I love you my little bean!" I exclaimed, picking up the little one and showering him with kisses.

Yes, he's finally learned how to say 'Mama'. And also surprised us one day by blurting out 'Yoo'. Jin and I think he's just heard us say 'Yoongi' so much so he has tried to repeat that.

Jin came over, kissing Min-Jun atop the head. "Ok my boy lets get you dressed up to meet Auntie Kisa friend hmm?" I set Min-Jun down, who immediately ran off. Jin jogged after him.

Yoongi reached out his hand, grabbing mine and pulling me onto the bed. I laughed when I landed on top of him. "Can't we stay here?" He mumbled, burying his head into my neck. I chuckled. "No baby. This is important to Kisa therefore important to us."

Jin returned a few minutes later carrying Min-Jun, who was now sporting a Misfits shirt, black pants, and red and white checkered vans. "Ah I see you chose Mamas style" I said, sitting up in bed. "This boys wardrobe is wider than the Grand Canyon."

**********************************

Taniya POV:

I took a looked myself in the mirror. "You slay bitch" I said to myself. A nice pink dress that hugged all my curves, matching pink heels. Kisa never told me who I was meeting but she said they're very important and I needed to keep my composure. They must be of somewhat importance since I haven't been able to meet her soulmate until tonight. All I know is after I need to sign some paperwork.

My front door buzzer went off signalling that Kisa is here to pick me up. "Coming!"

"Hey you!" Kisa said, hugging me. She was wearing a beautiful sparkly navy blue blouse and white pants. "Lets get going. Dinner will be close to being finished when we get there." I nodded my head, grabbing my purse and jacket before being led to a car by Kisa.

*******

We were about twenty minutes away from my apartment when we pulled up to this gated community. Looking around I realized it looks a lot like Hannam the Hills. The driver took an ID from Kisa, showed it to the guard, then we were allowed through. "This is where you live?" I asked her in disbelief. She sheepishly nodded. "I live with my soulmate and his friends."

We continued on until we reached the furthest end of the community. The driver pulled into a driveway and put the vehicle in park. "Thank you Choi" Kisa said to the man behind the wheel. He smiled and waved at her. "Have fun you girls."

Kisa led me to the front door where she punched in a code. The door clicked and she swung it open. "Just remember to remain calm" she said. I chuckled. "What? Do you live with serial killers?"

We walked down a hallway. Towards the end of it I could hear loud chatter. And some of the voices seemed vaguely familiar. Once we reached the end of the hallway Kisa held my hand. She led me into a dinning room which was full of people.

And by people I mean International Superstars BTS.

I tried to keep my composure as she walked me closer to the group. I immediately spotted my girls among the crowd. Angie was the first to notice me. "Taniya! Hello dear how are you?" She asked, hugging me. "I'm good thank you." Dakota, Jiwoo, and Angel all followed suite. By now all the guys, and two babies, lined up. "Taniya. I'd like for you to meet my soulmate and fiance, Park Jimin."

THE Park Jimin now stood in front of me, smiling and bowing. "Its so nice to finally meet you" he said. "It's lovely to meet you as well" I replied.

Next Jiwoo walked up to me with Tae. "Taniya, this is my boo Taehyung." Tae smiled and gave a small bow. "This is my husband Namjoon. And our daughter Hae-Won" Angel said. Namjoon was holding an adorable little baby. "She's so cute!" I cooed at the little girl. Dakota dragged Jungkook and Hoseok forward. "Hoseok and Jungkook say hello" she said. Both men muttered a hello before bowing and backing away. "And this is my husband Jin, our son Min-Jun, and our other soulmate Yoongi."

So that's why Angie said I'd get along with her husband. Her husband is the foodie of BTS, well, aside from Jungkook.

"its lovely to meet you all" I replied. "Yoongi and I have dinner started so I hope you're hungry" Jin said. I chuckled. "Absolutely. I love food."

***********************

Dinner was absolutely amazing. Jin and Yoongi made a delicious meal which included tteokbokki, bulgogi, and Korean fried chicken. I may have been eating in front of a group of individuals I look up to but I definitely didn't hold back on eating. I mean, how could I not when the food was prepared by Worldwide Handsome and the great Agust D.

We followed dinner with a yummy cake that Angel made. Jungkook leaned back in his chair, patting his belly. "Well I definitely gained some weight." Tae patted the younger ones belly. "You'll be hungry again in thirty minutes anyway." Jungkook giggled at that.

Namjoon scooted forward and cleared his throat. "Taniya I know now isn't really the perfect time but I do have an NDA packet you are required to sign. Please read all of it and sign it" he said, sliding the huge packet over to me. Of course I'd sign it. I need to protect my bestie and my new friends.

★★★★★★★★★★★★

AN:

Hello my peeps.

Author-Nim has had one hell of a night. I spent over six hours at the ER with my sister Angel. She couldn't walk, couldn't see straight, lost feeling in her limbs, had a horrible headache.

Turns out she has Covid.

Now I'm quarantined since I live with her and have been getting sick YET AGAIN. And I'm running off of two hours of sleep.

Our older sister also has Covid as well as a coworker of ours.

This has been fucking ridiculous.

...ok I think my rant is over. Thank you for listening.

 Thank you for listening