Chapter 95

Touring was exhausting. Especially with a baby who was now crawling around everywhere. When I was working, Dakota had to ask for help from one of the managers, Jae Hwa, for help since she has kids. And the moments Jin and I had Min-Jun he would just crawl all over both of us. But his favorite thing to do was to crawl into Yoongis lap and curl up.

Once we returned home after tour, Namjoon spilled the beans to Angel about Nari.

It took legitimately everyone to hold Angel back from finding said woman and beating her.

Angel called up Bang PD informing him of how Nari was not going to be the makeup artist anymore and she'd indeed strap Hae-Won to her if it meant keeping that tramp away.

Yoongi spit out his drink and asked Angel to help him write diss tracks after that.

**************************

It was towards the middle of July and we were expecting an important guest.

Dakotas brother Daniel.

Namjoon kept to his word and invited him over to Korea to formally meet all of his uncles.

Unfortunately, due to work Mary couldn't make it but she was fine with sending him alone.

"Alright hunny we are off" Namjoon said, kissing his wife. Jin and himself were going to go pick up Daniel, whose plane will be landing soon, as we finished getting the house ready for his welcome party.

"Behave my little man" Jin said, picking up a giggling Min-Jun. He tickled him before setting him in my lap. "Drive safe" I said to my husband as I kissed him. "Bye!" The two men said as they left the house.

Everyone else looked at each other.

Angel sighed before her attention was caught by something.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! SPIT THAT CUPCAKE OUT!"

Jungkook chuckled before shoving it in his face. Dakota walked up to him, patting his back. "Dude, Angel will beat you. Let's go hang up the balloons" She said, dragging said guy away to start hanging up the balloons and banners.

Min-Jun crawled off my lap and headed over to Hoseok. "Awww my wittle baby!" Hoseok cood, who picked up the baby. Min-Jun has grown very fond of Hoseok over the past couple of months. I believe it's the happy aura said man exudes.

"I'll watch him if you wanna finish the food platters with Angel" Hoseok said to me. Tae clapped his hands, picking up Hae-Won. "Yes since no one else can control themselves" Angel said.

The two of us headed into the kitchen to work on the food platters. Yoongi was already in there getting  things set up.

"Hey sexy mama" he said, wrapping his hand around my hip and pulling me into his chest, kissing me. "Dude, you have amazing skills" Angel said, looking at the chartreuse board Yoongi had just finished. A proud smile graced Yoongis lips as he wrapped his arms around my back. "I try. I love working with food."

*************************

Close to an hour later Angel got a text from Namjoon letting her know they are close to the house. "Guys! They are almost here" Angel said. Everyone scrambled to stand by the door. Hoseok still held onto Min-Jun, who was poking his Uncles cheek.

Dakota stood up front, holding a gift bag for her brother. San was next to her, arm draped over her shoulders and looking nervous.

"I hope they hurry. I'm starving" Jungkook whispered. All of us turned to look at him. He shrugged. "What? I'm hungry."

The doorknob jiggled, indicating someone unlocking it. Then the handle turned. "Honey! We're home!" Came Jins booming voice. He entered first, carrying Daniel's luggage. Daniel and Namjoon was close behind. "Hey butthead!" He said, rushing over to his sister. San quickly took the gift bag before Dakota got attacked by her younger yet taller than her brother.

They hugged for a minute before pulling away. "So, since you've already met Uncle Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi, let me introduce you to the others."

Tae was first to step up. He bowed. "I'm your Uncle Tae. And this is my girlfriend Jiwoo" he said, holding onto said woman's hand. She beamed at him, ruffling his hair.

"And I'm Jimin. With my cutie woman Kisa." Kisa turned bright red as Jimin pinched her cheek.

"Hello! I'm Hoseok! Nice to meet you!" He beamed, pulling Daniel in for a hug, catching the boy off guard. Once Hoseok let go, Jungkook stepped up. "And I'm Jungkook. I heard you play football. I'd love to play sports with you while you're here." Daniel smiled widely. "I'd love that!"

Those two definitely are gonna click.

San cleared his throat as he held Dakotas hand. "Daniel. This is my soulmate San."

San bowed. "It's so nice to meet you. This is for you" San said, handing Daniel his gift bag. "Thank you all. I also have gifts for you all."

Jin nodded, taking Daniel's gift bag and luggage. "Let's eat first my boy. You look hungry."

*************************

We all ate from the food platters then were treated to actual dinner from Yoongi and Jin, who graciously cooked for everyone.

Daniel and Jungkook talked and talked about sports and video games.

"Hey! Wanna come to my room and play some video games? I have a massive set up with multiple monitors and chairs" Jungkook asked as we finished up with supper.

Daniel's eyes grew wide. "Really? Can I?" Jungkook nodded, slinging his arm around Daniel's shoulders. "Of course. Let's go."

The two boys excused themselves as they headed off. "Wanna go bug them?" Dakota asked San. San smirked, nodding his head. "Night guys!" The two said as they headed off.

"I'm going too. Tae, come join me" Jimin said. "Night Unnie" Kisa said, hugging me before following her boyfriend.

Jin shook his head. "Kids. Tomorrow we need to take them out out. Like out of the house."

Angel nodded her head in agreement. "Yes. Namjoon mentioned something about a hiking spot or something?"

Said man nodded his head. "Those kids will not be playing video games the entire time."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

Well, Author-nim has made it threw surgery. I've been in bed recovering. It hurts to walk. I can only lay down on my back (sucks since I'm a side sleeper). But, hopefully this surgery helps.

Seeing happy Hobi does make it better 💜 😌 💕