Chapter 98

The next morning Jin and I woke up early so we could start preparing Min-Juns party. His party was gonna be from 1-3 then later on us adults were going to party at the dorm for Jungkooks birthday. Jins parents offered to watch the babies since they said us parents needed a break.

"Our baby certainly loves his bananas" I said as we mixed up some pancakes. Min-Jun has grown quite a liking for bananas. Jin nodded his head. "He takes after me. I was like that at his age."

I smiled, wrapping my hands around my husbands waist and resting my chin on his back. "Its hard to imagine that a year ago I accomplished something that was the hardest, most painful yet best experience of my life. Giving birth."

Jin turned around, a huge smile on his face. "Thank you for blessing me with a family. My life has changed so much since I met you. And for the better."

"Awww I love you baby" I said, kissing him. Someone in the background cleared their throat, making us break apart. My cheeks turned red when I saw Jins father standing there. "Morning sir. Would you like some tea, coffee, juice?" I asked. He smiled, waving his hand. "Call me appa. Tea will be nice." I immediately began making his tea. When it was done I set the cup in front of him. He smiled up at me. "You know, you two remind me of Jins mother and I at your age." "How so appa?" Jin asked. "Well, I see the love you two share. Your bond is very strong. Just like ours. You two defeated and continue to defeat the odds. Lets face it, Jin you're an international superstar. You're married to not only a foreigner but someone who's status isn't what people would like her to be being your wife. But you two don't care. You pull through everything. And through it all you've bought into this world my amazing, incredibly handsome and intelligent grandson. So thank you two for falling in love."

I smiled up at Jin as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Thank you Appa. That means alot."

Apps raised his mug and took a sip. "Now we just need to marry your brother off. Have any friends or relatives?" Appa asked me, making me laugh. "I'm sorry to say that I don't. But I'm sure he will find someone soon. After all, he does have those amazing Kim genes."

After gathering everyone up and eating breakfast, Jin and I gave Min-Jun a bath while Yoongi and Seok-Joong volunteered to decorate.

"My boy is going to look so handsome in this. I'm so happy this custom outfit came in on time" Jin said, drying Min-Juns hair. Min-Jun giggled and repeatedly said 'appa'. "Yes honey I know you're excited about his RJ shirt" I replied, handing over the clothes to Jin. Jin smiled at me and accepted the clothes. "Thanks babe."

We got our boy all fresh, clean, and dressed up for his party. "Appa!" Min-Jun said, raising his arms up. Jin smiled and lifted our son up. "Lets go get you some cake" Jin said.

Downstairs, Yoongi and Seok-Joong did a wonderful job on decorating the house in a Paw Patrol theme, Min-Juns newest favorite show. "Eomma is in the kitchen putting the platters together if you want too join her" Jin said. I nodded, kissing him before disappearing into the kitchen.

I was, however, surprised to see all the girls in the kitchen with Eomma. "Unnie!" Kisa exclaimed, running over and jumping on me. Eomma beamed at me, arm lopped into Angels. "Hello dear. We were just setting up the food."

Kisa led me over to the ladies. "Wow. These look incredible" I said, looking over at the sandwich, fruit, and veggie platters. "You're sister here should really get a career in catering. She's simply marvelous at it" Eomma said. Angel smiled wide. "Shes always had an art for food placement. Thank you all. So much." Jiwoo wrapped an arm around me. "Anything for our little boy! We lets get this party started!"

*********************

Min-Jun had his first taste of sandwich meat, and after throwing some at Yoongi decided to actually eat it. And no survey he enjoyed it. Also along with it first taste of mushed up strawberries.