Chapter 6

For a few days after the assult, I only went to work then straight to my room. Dakota was staying in Jimin and Hoseoks shared room. I would grab a snack to eat on the way home and thats it. No one saw me. They tried to get me out, but I would blast music to drown them out.

That was until one day, I thought everyone went to work. I called in sick. As I opened the bedroom door Yoongi was leaning against the wall. "We need to talk."

Two hours later, plenty of hot cocoa and tears, and he managed to know everything about me, all the ugly, horrible things that have happened in my past. Even though the two of us have never been close, I felt that Yoongi is extremely trustworthy. Also, he was one of the first to save me from the incident.

He listened to me. Never interrupted. Never judged. I felt safe.

Yoongi placed his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry for what happened to you. And not just with this incident. But know you are safe. And when you feel the time is right, you should let Jin-Hyung in on your life. He is your soulmate after all."

"Thank you Yoongi" I replied, hugging him. Just then the doorbell rang. "Pizzas here" he said smiling.

***********************************

To apologize to everyone for the way I have been acting, Yoongi and I decided to make a large dinner. The two of us combined our music tastes and began playing it.

As I was chopping veggies, I look over to see Yoongi shaking his butt. I muffled my laugh as I secretly started recording him. He was stirring the chocolate cake batter and shaking his hips. I couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing. He spins around, holding up the whisk. "What?"

I shook my head as I sent the video in our group chat. Immediately the phone started blowing up.

Mochi🐥:  omg is that yoongi hyung?!

Vante🎨: that does appear to be Yoongi-Hyung. Whats he doing?

God of Destruction 🐨: somehow Angie got him to dance. Whats your secret??

Køta✌: I never thought id see my idol shake his butt 🤣

Ang💀: he likes baking apparently

Kookie🐰: hey im jealous!! Why cant i hang with angie noona?!

Sunshine🌞: i love your dancing hyung!!

Angel🔮: yall be blowing up my phone ya know

I glance up to see Yoongi quickly typing

GeniusLab🎶: if ANY of you keep that video I will break your fingers

WWH🍲: too late Yoongi. Youre too cute to delete

"Oh you'll pay for that" Yoongi said, coming at me with a handful of flour. I laughed as I ran away fron him. He chased me around the kitchen island, into the living room, then managed to grab me. We both fell on the couch, laughing. Yoongi landed on top of me, trying to catch his breath.

"Ok dude. Now that you've killed me" I said, panting. He laughed and laid his head in the crook of my neck. My heart started pounding. This looks really bad. If anyone saw it, it could be mistaken as something else.

He must have seen the hesitation on my face. "Don't worry, everyone knows I'm not attracted to you. No offense."

"None taken" I replied as he held his hand out for me. I gently grasped it as he pulled me to my feet.