Chapter 35

Jins POV:

With the wedding looming ever so closer, I needed to get working on booking the honeymoon. As a wedding gift to me and Ang, my parents agreed to pay for it if I booked everything.

But I needed some help.

So taking a piece out of Namjoons book, I sent a text to someone. Within seconds I got my response.

Ang was currently out with Hoseok and Jimin as they wanted her help with making party favors for the wedding.

So this was perfect timing.

There came a knock on my door, to which I opened it. "Hey. What's up?" Angel asked.

"I need your help with booking our honeymoon. I want to surprise Ang with it."

She smirked. "Deal. But only if we can get some boba and street food."

I smiled at her. "Have I ever denied food?"

Angel quickly headed to her room to grab her purse as I packed my laptop in my Malta bag along with a small blanket. I met her downstairs in the living room when I was done.

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded her head.

We climbed into my blue Lamborghini, which apparently was a great idea. Angel was very much curious about cars and wasn't afraid to bombard me with questions about it.

*************************

With luck, the park I picked was deserted. We found a spot towards the edge of the park. I laid out my blanket and motioned for her to take a seat. "I'll be back. I'm going to fetch us some boba and food. What kind of boba do you want?" I asked.

"Strawberry" she instantly replied. I nodded, heading over to the food trucks.

I grabbed some different food items for us to share along with our bobas then returned.

"Ah thank you so much!" She exclaimed, taking her boba and immediately taking a sip.

I set the food down them plopped down next to her.

"So, have any ideas?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Shes never really talked about places she wanted to go. I guess it just never really came up."

Angel nodded her head. "Seems about right. She won't talk about something unless asked about it."

I pulled out my laptop and started it up.

"You don't have to tell me exactly how much money you have planned for this, since it's not my business. But can you at least give me an 'under ---' amount so I kinda have an idea what to work with?"

I told her the amount my parents said. She nodded her head. "May I?" She asked, gesturing to the laptop.

"Oh of course" I replied, handing it over to her.

She immediately began typing fast and clicking things. "You should have been one of our secretaries with the speed you can type at. Not that you're bad at makeup cause you're not, but I've only seen a few people type that fast" I blurted out. She laughed. "I've always been good at typing."

*************************

Two hours later and we finally booked my whole honeymoon along with activities to do. I made sure to not book anything until the second full day, considering we'd be tired on the first day if you know what I mean.

We packed up our belongings. Angel stood up and looked around. "Do you have to get right home?" She asked. I shook my head no. "No. Why?"

"I figured we haven't really got to spend much time as brother and sister."