Chapter 62

Sadly today is the last day in Hawaii. Naturally the guys wanted to spend the day with their significant other. Apart from Hoseok, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Dakota who left early on what they called a 'lonely but not lonely since one is taken friendship date'.

"Babe you almost ready?" Jin groaned from our bed. He was already dressed. I was having a hard time getting my clothes on. "Um, baby?" I said. I heard a 'thump', followed by the scurrying of feet. "What's wrong?" Jin said, out of breath and leaning in the doorway of the bathroom. "I umm, I think I need help buttoning up my pants."

Jin wiped his forehead. "Phew. As long as you're ok. Alright let's get these bad boys up." He knelt down in front of me, attempting to button up my jeans. "Of course I'm an idiot and didn't think I'd be outgrowing my clothes."

He tried and tried, but to no avail. He sighed, standing up. "Babe, please don't take this the wrong way but, you're gaining weight and its beautiful! So we need to get you some more clothes when we get back home."

I sighed, stepping out of my jeans and plopping on my bed in just my underwear and kinda tight tank top. "I don't know what to do. I have no pants."

Jin thought for a minute then texted someone. Within a few minutes there was a knock on the door. Jin got up to answer it. "Hey dude come in." Jin stepped aside to let Namjoon in.

"Hey Angie. I hear you're having issues with pants?" I pointed to my belly. "Hes getting big."

Namjoon laughed, handing me a small stack of clothes. "I found two of my pants and Jungkook gave me the ok to look through his pants to see if anything would fit you. Feel free to borrow a pair for tomorrow as well."

I stood up and hugged him. "I love you bro." Namjoon chuckled, rubbing my back. "Anytime. Have fun you two." "Thanks dude" Jin added, waving bye to Namjoon.

Jin helped me try on all four pairs of pants, finding a pair of Jungkooks black joggers to wear today and a pair of Namjoons Fila sweats for tomorrow. With the help of Jin rolling the pant legs up into capris, they actually could pass for womens clothes, not that I care about gender roles. (Gender neutral baby!)

**************************

The first spot Jin and I went to was a pancake/waffle bar for breakfast. To say I loaded up on fruits and chocolate atop my waffles was an understatement. Jin added a ton of bacon to his as well as sausages and strawberries.

Next we walked around a botanical garden that also was a bird sanctuary. As Jin and I sat down on one of the benches, a flamingo wandered over to us. "Hey buddy" Jin said, holding out some feed for the bird. I quickly pulled out my phone to record as the bird cocked his head, then lunged at Jin. Naturally, Jin threw the food in the air screaming and running. I burst out laughing, saving the video and sending it in the group chat.

Jin shook off the dirt from his pants as the flamingo made his way to me, allowing me to stroke his head. "My son will never go near that thing!" "C'mon Jin, look how cute he is though" I replied as the flamingo next put his head on my shoulder. Jin just huffed before sitting back on the bench with me but at a distance.

Next we traveled to a marine life sanctuary. There, they rehabilitate marine life who have been injured in some way, mainly by passing ships and boats. We walked through this glass tunnel under the ocean, giving us a 360° view of all the animals swimming around. I loved how one sea turtle kept following Jin around, swimming by the glass wherever Jin went. He would stop every now and again to run his finger along the glass, the turtle following him.

My favorite spot was when we got to sit on the edge of a dock where dolphins were. Jin and I were sitting there, feet in the water, when a dolphin swam over to us.