Chapter 34

The vacation seemed so distant now that we had returned to our normal working lives, even though it's only been a week or so since our return.

Jin was busy a lot more with dance practice as they were scheduled to to shoot a music video tomorrow. It was going to take a few days to fully shoot, which meant both slut face- I mean Hara- and myself were required to be there. Luckily Angel had to be there as well. Dakota was going to be there as Yoongis assistant and now as Hoseoks too.

Lately I've had to come home later than they guys simply because of trying to sew together all of their outfits. By the time I'd come home, everyone would be in bed leaving me to eat the plate of food Jin would leave for me alone.

When the day finally arrived to start the video shoot, I was a bit nervous. I'd have to be around Hara more.

But luckily she didn't even spare one glance at me the entire time. Jin would pull me into a hug and talk about random things, such as our coming up fast wedding, to occupy my mind.

The video was finally done days later, leaving all of us to have a few days off. No one knew what they wanted to do with their free time, so that night at dinner we started throwing out ideas.

"Soobin was going to come over so we can watch movies tomorrow" Dakota spoke up, face turning slightly red.

Angel shot her a look. "Only if you two stay in the living room."

Ok, Dakota may be 19 but both of us aunts are extremely protective.

Namjoon began rubbing Angel's back. "Baby, trust Soobin. He has no ill intent. I've talked to him. I trust him. And Dakota is a very smart young woman."

Angel just huffed, playing with her food which earned a chuckle from Namjoon.

"Dakota, I trust you and him together" Jin spoke up from next to me.

"As do your other uncles" Taehyung added. She smiled at them all. "See? The biggest boy band in the world trusts him and I."

*****************************

That night Jungkook and I had clean up duty (curse you rock-paper-scissors!). Everyone else scattered about to do their own thing.

Jungkook plugged in his phone. He began singing and dancing as he was washing the dishes.

It made me laugh seeing him in such a carefree manner. He turned and smirked at me. "What?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nothing."

A couple of minutes of silence past.

"Hey Ang" jungkook said. I looked up at him.

Then I got hit in the face by a handful of soapy bubbles. Jungkook began laughing hysterically. Very calmly, I placed my hands on the edge of the sink. I waited until he was doubled over not looking before I turned on the faucet and began spraying him in the face. He sputtered and laughed, backing up with his hands up.

Then he slipped and fell on his ass.

Immediately I turned off the water. Jungkook was still hysterically laughing. He was so loud that footsteps fast approached.

Hoseok and Jimin stood there, looking at the scene in front of them.  "What happened?" Hoseok asked.

"And why do you look like Santa Ang?" Jimin asked.

I pointed an excusing finger at Jungkook. "This mofo threw a shit ton of soap in my face so I sprayed him but he fell on his ass."

Hoseok shook his head. "I need to clean this up. Jungkook, go dry off. Noona, please, go wash your face"