Chapter 75

Kisa had fully moved in to the house. Dakota was ecstatic to have a roommate. They've been getting along so well, staying up late at night to have girl talks and going out to go shopping, getting food, going to the movies.

I had officially gone on maternity leave. Before my departure I had finished double the workload so Kisa wouldn't have so much on her plate. It kind of made me sad that I'd be done with work for awhile. It was an escape, something to do.

But another part of me was beaming. In less than two weeks I'd be holding a little bundle of joy in my arms. Although I wasn't looking forward to the pain but I'd have Jin there with me.

I was currently laying out in bed, snacking on cheese balls and watching tv. Yoongi was laying next to me sleeping and Jin was on my other side looking at decorations for Jungkooks upcoming birthday party.

"I like that idea" I said, pointing to the Marvel Avengers pack. Jin laughed. "Of course you do. He loves Iron Man so maybe this will work."

He scrolled through the rest of the pages and ultimately settled for the Avengers pack. "What should we get him for a gift?"

"Food" Yoongi mumbled. Jin and I looked over to see Yoongi stirring awake. "He loves food. Tattoos. Piercings. And video games. Choose one of those and it'll make his day." Yoongi reached over and grabbed some cheese puffs.

"What about a food gift basket?" I suggested. "Good idea" Jin said. He immediately pulled up a website that sold strictly food baskets. We picked out a 'gamers basket', which had various chips, candy, cookies, sodas.

"I'm just getting him a new gaming controller that lights up" Yoongi said. "And now for Namjoons gift" Jin replied.

***************************

It was mid morning almost noon. The girls and I were decorating the living room for Jungkooks birthday today. "Unnie I'll get this side" Kisa said, coming over to grab the banner from my hand. Dakota had the other side. "Thanks kiddo" I said, chuckling as I handed her the banner. I took a few steps back when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I gasped, clutching my stomach and bending over. "Ang?" Dakota said, rushing over with Kisa. I waved my hand as the pain subsided. "Its fine" I replied. Dakota gave me a skeptical look but continued decorating.

I decided to take a seat on the couch. Jiwoo was pinning up the pinata. Angel was setting up the food table. Dakota and Kisa were blowing up balloons. Taking a deep breath I got up again.

"When are the guys going to be here?" I asked. Angel took out her phone and texted someone. "Joon said in a half hour. We got time." I nodded, telling them I'd be going into the kitchen to get the food ready.

I set out numerous bowls, filling each with chips and pretzels. After setting those on the table I went back into the kitchen. I had just set out the veggie platter on the counter when another sharp pain occurred in my belly. "Shit!" I yelled out, holding my belly and bending down.

"Ok. I got this" I mumbled, standing up when the pain subsided. I grabbed the veggie tray and brought it in the living room, placing it on the table next to the bowls.

Kisa was putting party hats on the girls. "Here Unnie!" She said, placing the hat on my head. I forced a smile and let her do it.

"The guys are pulling in now!" Angel said. We scrambled, hiding in various spots. I tried kneeling down in front of the couch. And yet again another sharp pain. But this time it lasted longer. I was sweating and panting, trying to keep quiet. The door knob jingled. Taking a deep breath, I stood up as the door flew open. "Surprise!" We yelled. Jungkook looked shocked, smiling and hugging us all.

"A pinata?" He yelled excitedly. "Just for you big man" Jin said, patting his back then coming over to me. He pulled me in a hug, but when he did another pain occured. This time it was so sharp I screamed. "What's going on?!" I heard Jin ask in a panic. "I don't know!" Angel replied.

I felt a flood of liquid from between my legs. I looked down to see what appeared to be water. Dakota rushed over to me. "Guys shes in labor" she said calmly.

"SHES IN FUCKING LABOR?! SOMEONE START THE CAR! GET THE LUGGAGE!" Jin yelled.

I sat down as all hell broke loose. Yoongi ran outside to start the car. Jungkook and Jin ran upstairs to grab my bag and the baby car seat. Tae and Dakota knelt down next to me, Tae rubbing my belly to try and help with the pain. "It hurts" I said. Dakota was rubbing my hand. "I know but it'll be over soon."

Jin and Jungkook ran with the bags and baby car seat outside to the car. They then ran back in, holding either side of me. "Guys follow us after to the hospital. Dakota come with us!" Jin demanded. Dakota ran to the front seat as Jin and Jungkook carried me to the backseat. My breathing was labored as the pain was getting worse. "I'll meet you there hyung!" Jungkook said, slamming the car door shut after Jin climbed in. He grabbed my hand, holding it and tried calming me down. From the front seat I heard Dakota on the phone with my Doctor, telling her how far apart my contractions were.

*****************************

At the hospital Jin ran in, asking for help. A nurse came out with a wheelchair. Jin and her put me in the wheelchair then wheeled me up to birthing pavilion. I was placed in a room, a Johnny on and legs up in stir ups. Then hooked up to a heart monitor and IVs.

"Baby you ok?" Jin asked, wiping my forehead with a wet cloth. "No! It hurts so bad!" I cried out. He held my hand with his free hand. "I know baby I know. But our son will be here soon."

The doctor came in soon enough, examined me and said I was eight cm dilated. Meaning it will be any time now.

"Jin" I cried out. The pain was unbearable at this point. "Just think of it this way. Soon we will meet out little guy."

The door opened and in walks my sister, dressed up in PPE like they made Jin wear. She rushed over to my left side, holding my hand. "We all just got here. How is she?" She asked Jin. "Doc said shes 8 cm dilated. When she gets to 10 they need her to push."

*************************

I was in labor for two hours. Two of the worst hours of my life. I pushed and pushed. I pushed so hard I thought my life was slipping out of me.

When I gave the final push and heard the baby crying followed by Jin cutting the umbilical cord, I fell back and panted. Angel was still holding my hand while wiping my face off.

And when they placed that blue blanket on my chest for the first time, I cried. I cried so hard while caressing his soft black locks as he looked up at me with his beautiful brown eyes. His chubby little fingers curled around my pointer finger. Bending my head down to kiss him, I looked up to see Jin crying. He too bent his head down and kissed our son. "Hes beautiful guys" Angel said, beaming down at him.

When I was fully cleaned up the nurses left, and Angel went out to gather everyone in.

The doors opened up. A hoard of six boy band members and four girls came storming in.

"Oh my god. He so precious!" Dakota cood as she came over. "He has your eyes Jin" Jiwoo said smiling. "Great job Unnie!" Kisa whispered with a smile.

Yoongi came over, kissing me then looking down at the baby. "Wow Jin. Congrats man."

"Theres my baby!" Tae squealed, rushing over. He gently caressed the baby's head. "I already love you! I'm uncle Tae." I giggled at his interaction.

"So Jin, are you going to tell us your son's name?" Namjoon asked.

Jin looked at them all so proudly.

"This is our little Kim Min-Jun."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

THE BABY IS HERE!!!!!

I feel like I could have written this better 🙃

But I hope you all like it!!

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙