Chapter 73

The day after Namjoon and Angel spent with Mary, all of us girls wanted a girls night. Nothing extravagant just spend the night together.

Kisa and Jiwoo had been staying since the baby shower. They've taken a strong liking to our sister. The guys have as well. Since she is older, shes become the mother figure to us all.

Jin was laying on the bed, chuckling as he watched me gathering up the spa day baskets.

"What's so funny?" I ask. He shook his head, getting up on his knees then scooting to me. "The boys and I are going to have a guys night too." Jin wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to him and placing his head on my belly. I giggled as I ran my fingers through his hair. "My little bean. I can't wait to see you next month."

"Hes not so little" I replied. All of a sudden the baby started kicking in my belly. Jin let out a hearty laugh. "My boy wants to come out too."

"I can't wait for him to come into this world too. My body hurts all the time." Jin placed gentle kisses on my belly. "Alright bean. Eomma has to spend time with the girls. And Appa is going to have a guys night which we will have when you're old enough." Jin kissed me as I headed across the hall to Dakotas room.

As luck would have it, I was the last one to show up. "Look who finally showed up" Jiwoo smirked. "Yeah yeah. Jin had a moment cause little bean here was kicking" I replied, hand atop my beach ball belly.

"These are for everyone" I said, handing each woman a basket full of  spa goodies.

We started off by giving each other facials. Kisa especially loved smearing the concoction on my face. Jiwoo, who had her facial already on,  turned the tv on and started playing a Disney movie.

"So girls, how is everyone's love lifes?" Mary asked. Of course Jiwoo wasn't afraid to share everything.

"Tae and I are great. Hes so loving and caring. Our sex life is amazing as well."

Mary nodded. "A healthy sex life is key in relationships."

"I'm afraid to have sex with Jimin" Kisa piped up. All heads turned to her. Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red. "I really want to since I love him and we've been together for almost a year. But I'm scared."

Mary nodded and patter her shoulder. "Its ok hun. Only when you are ready should you have sex. I made the mistake of not caring who my first was and I regret it."

I nodded my head. "Jin was my first and I don't regret. I've only slept with him and Yoongi."

"Mine was only Namjoon. I was terrified like you Kisa but in the end it was worth it" Angel added.

"I have no interest at all" Dakota said, throwing her hands in the air and leaning back on the bed.

"What's going on in here?"

We all look up to see Jin and Tae bringing in boxes of pizza smiling. "Hello boys. We were just talking girl talk" mary said. They guys nodded and set the pizzas down. "We thought yall would hungry. Hey baby" Tae added, kissing Jiwoo. "Having fun?" Jin asked me. I nodded. "Ok ladies if you need us don't hesitate to get us. Have fun!" Jin said. Him and Tae waved as they headed out.

"Jesus christ I need this" Angel said, grabbing a slice of pizza. My mouth watered at the hawaiian pizza. "Here unnie" Kisa said, handing me a plate. "I love you kid" I said, immediately biting into a slice.

After eating we washed our faces off then moved on to the next task. Painting each others toes and finger nails. I haven't been able to reach my toe nails in forever so this would be a relief to have them painted again.