Chapter 69

Yoongis POV:

Rolling around in bed and stretching, I finally decided it was time to get up. Since we all had the day off, I planned to use it wisely. My eyes wandered over to the brand new guitar sitting in the corner of my room.

Thoughts of going to the music store yesterday flashed through my head. It was fun spending the day with Ang. She even introduced me to new music I never would have found. So that inspired me. And I haven't been alone with her in a long time. Which was both good and bad. Good because I was trying to loose interest in her and bad because all of my feelings were coming back. Shaking my head I decided to keep my.mind occupied elsewhere.

Starting up my laptop I began to visit various websites and watched different videos. The first song I wanted to learn on my guitar, I've decided, is a classic rock song.

First thing I needed to do was go to the kitchen and make an iced americano. I'd need my energy.

The house seemed deserted and quiet as I walked through. It confused me at first but then when I realized that it's one in the afternoon, that explained why everyone was gone.

I made my iced americano, ate some leftovers from last nights gender reveal party, and headed back up to my room. Setting my cup down on my desk, I next picked up my guitar. "Alright. Let's get down to buisness."

**************************

All day I had been playing guitar. I'm no Slash by any means. But I'm definitely improving a great deal. I'll probably be playing a full song in a few weeks.

"Damn" I mumbled, looking down at my fingers. Blisters were starting to form on them. I huffed, checking my cell phone.

Its already 9pm. Meaning I've been playing nine hours straight.

I huffed, grabbing clothes for a shower. I forgot to take one this morning and really could use one to relax.

Heading into the bathroom, I turned the water on to warm up as I stripped off my clothes. "Shit" I said, turning to lock the door seeing as I forgot. I have to lock the door because the youngest three like to walk in the bathroom when someone's in the shower no matter who is in there. I'd be damned if they walk in on me.

Forty-five minutes later I stepped out of the shower, dried off, and pulled on my boxers and joggers. I forgot my shirt but I didn't give a shit.

I slowly walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Hoseok was sitting at the table eating alone. "Hey bub. How are you?" I asked. Hoseok smiled at me, pointing to a styrofoam container. "Good. I bought you some food since I knew you'd be in your room all day playing guitar." "Ah Thank God I'm starving" I replied. I poured a glass of wine and took a seat next to Hoseok.

He slid over the container and a set of chopsticks. I happily opened up the container to see lamb skewers, black bean noodles, and fried chicken.

"So how was your day?" I asked Hoseok. "Good. Jiwoo and I spent a sister brother day out. She really loves Tae but worries since they aren't soulmates. She wants to be with him for life." I nodded my head. "Understandable. But not everyone finds their soulmate and still live happily ever after with someone who's not their soulmate." Hoseok smiled. "Thank you Hyung. I appreciate it."

The two of us talked for awhile longer before I wanted to call it a night. Hoseok yawned. "I agree. Let's go." I stood up first to put my glass in the sink.

"You know hyung, you shouldn't have been shy to tell me you got a tattoo" Hoseok said, putting his dishes in the sink as well. I turned to him with a cocked brow. "What are you talking about?" I asked. I don't have any tattoos. Not even a soulmate one.