Chapter 27

Jin and I spent the next couple of weeks finishing up our wedding plans between all the work we had as well. And the biggest relief was getting the invitations out as well.

With all the stress we've been under and all the tension at work (yes, Hara is still a bitch) Jin and I had planned a getaway trip for everyone in the house

With all the stress we've been under and all the tension at work (yes, Hara is still a bitch) Jin and I had planned a getaway trip for everyone in the house. We figured it would be fun just to take everyone out of the city and up to a cabin in the woods for a week. We rented this huge cabin that would house all ten of us as well as Jiwoo.

The only issue is that we had to leave early on friday morning. Jin and I both got up earlier than the rest. While Jin was cooking breakfast, I went around waking everyone up.

Slowly, they all wandered down to the kitchen. The only one who hasn't shown up yet is Yoongi. Seeing as it's only 4 in the morning, that was probably why.

"I'll go wake up the log" I said. "Good luck" Dakota chirped up. I laughed as I jogged upstairs.

When I got to Yoongis door, I didn't even knock. I just yanked it open. He was curled up on his side, still fast asleep.

With one hand on his blanket, I counted to three in my head. Then I pulled the blanket off. "Get your ass up you log!" I yelled.

Next thing I knew, he grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. Eyes still closed, he began speaking. "You're lucky I love you or youd be dead."

After breakfast and Jiwoo arriving, we packed up three vehicles. The boys were separating into two vehicles while us girls were going to travel with Jiwoo.

"I'll let you lead the way little brother" she said to Hoseok.

**************************

The four hour car ride couldn't honestly have gone any funner. The four of us girls gossiped, laughed, shared stories.

Learned that Dakota was officially dating Soobin.

("Jesus christ your uncles are going to hear about this too!" Angel had said.)

I was in awe. The cabin was more beautiful than in the photos.

 The cabin was more beautiful than in the photos