Chapter 90

My fingers would not stop tapping against the car door. "Babe stop. It'll be ok" Jin said from the driver side. Yoongi reached up from behind me to rub my shoulder.

Of course, we were on our way to see my real family. Having said that, Jin downright refused to let me drive with my nerves. Instead he put the address in his GPS.

Where they lived is actually only a half hour from where we are staying at Mary's. But it certainly feels like an eternity.

As we entered the small town they live in, I closed my eyes and began meditating. Sure I may look ridiculous but I didn't care. Yoongi still rubbed my shoulder while Jin had his hand on my knee.

"This must be it" he said. My eyes shot open. The apartment building loomed in front of us like a prison. "Unfortunately yes. Apartment two" I told Jin. He continued driving down the long driveway.

We parked in front of the second apartment. I'm sure by now they were looking out of the apartment wondering who the hell is even here.

I climbed out, immediately heading to the back. "Hello Eommas lil man" I whispered, unbuckling Min-Jun. He stared at me wide eyed, reaching out. I picked him up and held him on my hip. By now the guys surrounded me. "We got this. Remember, we won't let anything happen" Jin said. I nodded my head.

Taking a deep breath, I glanced at the guys one last time before walking up to the door. Pressing the doorbell, I could hear mumbling and footsteps on the other side. The white door opened up, revealing my confused mother. "Hello mother. How are you?"

**********************

The five of us were sitting around the kitchen table- Jin, Yoongi, my parents, and myself. Min-Jun luckily was busy watching his Appa and Yoongi from my lap.

"So, apparently we missed a lot" my mother coldly stated. I nodded my head. "Where the hell are you living?" It was the first time my father spoke. "Seoul. That's in South Korea." My two parents exchanged glances. "Why the hell are you there?" "Let me recount to you what you've missed since I last talked to you, what, two or three years ago?"

I started the story from when I went to the concert. The one that changed my life. How Jin and I met because we are soulmates. About how that day I moved to Seoul for good.

Then I discussed when Jin and I got engaged then married. Finding out I was pregnant in December. Yoongi becoming my second soulmate. Giving birth in September. Getting engaged to Yoongi on Christmas.

When I finished the story, both of them snorted. "Wow. You fucked your life up" Dad said. I shot my head in his direction. "What do you mean?" I could see Yoongi and Jin both getting irritated.

"You have two men. Firstly, that's considered a slut thing to do. Second, you had a kid with a damn foreigner. You're so stupid! When they leave your ass, your kid will be staying in China!" My mom nodded her head in agreement.

"First off, sir," Jin started, emphasizing the 'sir'. "Angela is my wife, my soulmate. Despite whatever you may think, I'm never going to abandon her like some people have. I love her and my son, whom yes, will be continuing to live in SOUTH KOREA."

"You can't love two men. Its disgusting. What if this one here bags you up?" My mother said, pointing to Yoongi.

Yoongi clenched onto the table, knuckles turning white. "Maybe your small brain can't process much, but you can love two people. I know its difficult for you two to understand since clearly you only love yourselves but in the real world, theres genuine love between more than one person.

As far as this 'bagging up' theory you speak of, which by the way is the fucking most idiotic phrase I've heard, is not your concern. But yes, the three of us discussed it and I will be putting a child in your daughter's belly when she is ready. After all, she will be my wife too."