Chapter 33

Light filtered through the tent windows, temporarily blinding me. I groaned and stretched only to feel a heavy pressure around my middle.

Opening up only one eye, I saw Jins sleeping face in front of me. But the soft snoring and light breaths on the back of my neck suddenly sent a jolt through me. The flashbacks of last night ran wildly through my head.

I had a threesome. And not just one time either.

Very carefully I turned around, coming face to face with a still sleeping Yoongi. Both men which were still naked. I peaked down at myself to see the only thing covering me was the guys' arms and the blankets.

I groaned, slapping my hand on my face. How could I think it was ok to sleep with Jin and Yoongi at the same time? Did the alcohol play a factor?

"You shouldn't slap yourself" whispered a deep raspy voice. Looking to my right I saw Yoongi slowly opening his eyes. He gave me a small gummy smile.

"I know what you're thinking. No, we didn't have much to drink, not enough to impair our decision making. Yes, the three of us had sex about three times last night. No, that will not change our friendship, Jin and mine friendship, or your relationship with Jin. And no, it's not cheating nor are you a slut."

I blinked a couple times. "Can you read minds or something?"

He lightly laughed. "No. But being your best friend I know how your brain works and what you're think 99% of the time. Trust me. Nothing has changed."

I simply nodded. Yoongi pulled me closer to him, placing a soft kiss on my head and rubbing my back.

"I need to get out of here before anyone sees me. Jins stipulations were also that no one else is to know. I know they would never ever judge us but it's better that way."

He gave me a kiss on the lips tenderly before sneaking out of the bed. I watched as he pulled his clothes on over his milky white body. Once he was fully dressed, he smiled and held out his hand which I took.

"See you later at breakfast." He kissed my hand before making his way out of the tent.

Jin still had his eyes shut but pulled me closer. I covered my mouth to suppress a laugh. As I was getting situated in to sleep longer, a glow caught my eye. Looking down at my soulmate mark, I saw it was glowing bright. It hasn't done that in awhile.

Trying to ignore it, I snuggled in tighter to Jin. I tightly covered us both up then fell back asleep.

**************************

Breakfast went by without a hitch. Yoongi and Jin acted like nothing happened. I was relieved at that.

After eating, everyone cleaned up the house and packed the cars up. We wanted to make it look like we were never here.

We separated into the same vehicles we drove up here in, meaning us girls all climbed into Jiwoos car. But instead of Jiwoo driving, she let Angel drive.

Which got me thinking. I really need to get my Korean driver's license.

She said it would be good practice for Angel.

The four hour drive felt like nothing. We all chatted about our time at the cabin. What was the best part. What we liked doing most.

Dakota informed us of how she played ping pong with Tae, Jimin and Jungkook and how when she hit the ball it hit Jimin right in the eye on accident.

"So that's where that purple mark came from" Angel remarked.

Jiwoo expressed how she couldn't believe how comfortable she was with telling everyone about her minor crush on Tae.

"Why haven't you date him? I mean, he is your brothers best friend."

Jiwoo shrugged.

"That's just it. My brother is so close to all of the guys. If I dated one and it went south, I could never forgive myself for the turmoil between my brother and the other man that would most definitely be sure to ensue."

I admired her for that. She was putting her brothers needs before her own.

"And besides, the guy I'm kind of seeing now is very nice. I want you girls to meet him at some point."

"If he hurts you, I'll bust his kneecaps in" I simply said.

Jiwoo turned around in her seat and stared at me wide eyed. "Girl, you can be scary and intimidating."

Dakota laughed. "You should have seen it the first time we met the guys! So we were brought backstage after the show on Namjoons order. I was sitting down all excited. Angel was just lost in her own world. And Ang stood there, arms crossed pacing back and forth by the door. When the guys came in, she shot them a look that made them stop dead in their tracks!"

We all burst out laughing, remembering the memory.

"That's why my brother said she was frightening! He called me that night and was like 'Jins soulmate is very scary'."

The four of us burst out laughing. I shrugged my shoulders. "Hey, what can I say? I take no bullshit."

****************************

Once we got back to the house, Jiwoo hugged everyone (a little extra longer with Tae who wouldn't let go) and headed back to her apartment.

Jin and I carried our bags up to our room. Luckily we didn't have much dirty laundry as I made it a point to wash our clothes at the cabin.

He threw himself face down on the bed, letting out a long groan. "A four hour car ride with Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok loudly singing makes for one to want a stiff drink."

I laughed, sitting next to him. "Oh come on. I know full well you must have joined in with them. You're like the forgotten maknae."

He rolled over on his side so he was facing me. "I mean, you're really no wrong. It just gives me a headache."

I chuckled. "You're a headache."

Jin smirked before reaching over, arms around my waist and relentlessly began tickling.

I'm a very ticklish person, so this was torture.

I began kicking and screaming all while laughing. He ended up straddling me, not even easing up on the tickling.

Tears were pouring down my face as I laughed. My belly was even hurting.

Jin eventually stopped, climbing off of me. I regained my composure and wiped my face. He held his hand out for me.

"Let's take a bath and head to bed, hmm?"

I nodded, accepting his hand. He pulled me up to my feet and caught me in his chest.

Jin started up the bath water as I grabbed our clothes. When I walked into the bathroom, he was already stripped down naked and sitting in the tub full of bubbles with candles lit up all around. I shimmied out of my clothes and joined him.

Our bath lasted until the bubbles were all gone. But it was nice and relaxing just soaking in the hot water and listening to the soft music.

We dried each other off when we were done then changed. And honestly, I couldn't wait to climb into bed.

Jin pulled the covers back and climbed into bed first. He held his arms out waiting for me. I quickly climbed in, laying my head on his chest as he covered us both up and began rubbing my back while humming.

He kissed the top of my head. "salanghae" he mumbled. "I love you too."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

Eyyyy!! I figured I'd start busting out some chapters now since I pretty much have a week off from work before next week when I work just about seven days in a row.

Anyways, hope you enjoy and leave some love! 💜