Chapter 24

I stared out the car window, nerves shot. Jin and I were on our way to meet his family to discuss plans for the wedding. The two of us still haven't talked about when we wanted it or anything like that.

But he was very stern about wanting his family's opinion on the subject. Which I understood.

Jin looked over at me, a smile creeping his way onto his face. "What's the matter?"

I gulped, turning to look at him.

"What if they don't like me? What if they don't approve? I'm American after all and I'm not pretty and I don't like expensive things."

He chuckled at my ramblings. "Baby, it's ok. They will like you. You make their son happy. They don't care about status. If I love you, they will."

He clasped his hand over mine, letting his long fingers entwine into my own.

"Promise?" I whispered. He kissed the back of my hand. "Promise."

After driving for two and a half hours, we finally pulled up to this large two story looking mansion. An audible gasp escaped my lips.

"Ready?" Jin asked. I took a deep breath in. "As ready as I'll ever be." I smoothed out my dress and made sure my wedges were strapped tight.

Jin was wearing a matching pastel pink collar shirt tucked into black skinny jeans with his hair slicked back

To say he looked hot was an understatement.

He led the way, holding my hand as we approached the front black door. He knocked twice and stepped back. Within seconds the door opened revealing a man about my age who looked just like Jin.

"Baby brother!" The man said, pulling Jin in for a hug. When they pulled apart Jin smiled at me, arm still around the waist of the man.

"Angela, meet my brother Kim Seok-Joong."

His brother smiled and bowed to me. I repeated his actions. "So this is my beautiful sister-in-law. I'm so happy to finally meet you. Please, come in. Eomma and Appa are waiting."

Jin led the way inside, taking my hand once again as Seok-joong led us to what I assume was a dining room. The sounds of light chatter filled my ears. Glancing around as we walked, I could fully see how large this place is. There was a diamond chandelier, white marble flooring, white walls.

The dining room was exquisite to say the least. Same marble flooring and white walls but situated atop a gray carpet was a long table and fancy carved chairs. A man and a woman was standing there chatting away. One look at them and I instantly knew they were Jins mother and father. He definitely got his dashing looks from his father and his mother is the epitome of beautiful, which makes me feel that much more insecure.

The turned when they saw us entering and smiled. "My baby! How are you?" His mother said, coming towards us. I let go of Jins hand just before she pulled him into a hug. I took a few steps back so the family could have some alone time.

Next came his father, who shook his hands. The four of them started talking amongst themselves in Korean. Then they turned to me.

My face must be some sort of shade of red.

"And this is my beautiful fiancee Angela" Jin introduced me. I bowed low on shaky legs. "Its a pleasure to meet you both" I said, regaining my composure.

His mother approached me first. Her eyes scanned me up and down. Of course to a traditional Korean mother, I'm definitely not an ideal type to be with their child.

"You are very unique. Just like my son. Welcome to the family" she said, smiling and pulling me into her embrace. I silently let out the breath I was holding as I hugged her back.

"She is beautiful in her own way" his father added, coming in to hug me as well.

"Thank you both" I quietly said. "Oh dear no need to be afraid. Please, let's all sit down. Dinner is ready."

Jin pulled out a chair for me. I thanked him as I sat down and he pushed me in. He took the seat on my right while his brother say across from us and his parents each took an end to the table.

They had personal butlers who poured us all wine. Then some came out with plates of food. As they set it in front of me, I took a good look at what it was.

Steak, mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli.

I waited until everyone else started eating before digging into my food. We were eating in silence when Jins mom spoke up. "So, how did you two meet?" Jin and I exchanged glances. I motioned for him to tell the story.

When he was done they all chuckled. "So you were eating a hot dog when you found your soulmate?" Seok-joong said. Jin nodded.

"How did you feel when you met him? Were you a fan?" His mom asked.

I shook my head. "No. I only went to the concert for my niece. And when I first met him, I honestly didn't believe it. I mean, we are so opposite of each other. But the more we got to know each other, the more I fell in love with him. And I realized that just because we are opposites mean nothing."

Jin looked over at me, giving me a quick peck. "So cute" his mom cood.

"So, have you two thought of date for the wedding?" His dad asked. "No sir. We haven't really talked about it" I said.

He smirked. "Well, your mother and I talked. We would like to pay for your wedding in October."

My eyes went wide. I looked at Jin. That was just in three months. "Appa, with all do respect, we don't expect you and Eomma to pay for it" Jin said. His mom reached over and held his hand. "We know. We want to though. And from what you've told me about Angela, halloween means everything to her. We want to do this."

Jin looked at me then at his mom. "Fine. But I want it small."

She smiled and patted her son's hand. "Of course. Tomorrow Angela and I will go dress shopping. I have it all set up."

My eyes went wide. "Ok" I softly said. How could I deny her?

***************************

I woke up the next morning, shivering slightly as my naked body was draped into Jins still naked body. I woke him up by kissing his collar bone. He groaned, immediately opening his eyes. "Hey baby" he said, kissing me and slipping his tongue into my mouth. I pulled away, looking at him.

"Let's go shower" he said, holding my hand and leading me to the bathroom.

After a very steamy love making session in the shower, we got out, got dressed, and headed down to eat breakfast.

"Ding, dong, ding dong, wedding bells are ringing" Taehyung sang as he came walking into the kitchen. Jin turned around and hit him in the belly. "Wedding dress shopping today?" Angel asked, sitting down next to me. I nodded my head. "Itll be ok. What could go wrong?" Dakota said.

Jin looked up from his phone. "The fact my mom wants you two to go as well. And Jiwoo will be meeting you all there as well."

I've met Hoseoks sister a couple times. Shes very nice. "I assume your mom wants Dakota, Jiwoo and I as bridesmaids?" Angel asked. Jin nodded. "I'm so sorry. Shes literally going to take control. And be here in 15 minutes."

Dakota wrapped her arms around Jin. "Its ok Uncle Jin. We got this."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

Hey everyone. Just want to give a shout out to Harmoniaca3112 for all the love and support!!!!