Chapter 9

Still Kooks POV:

"Thank you guys. It was fun" I said, hugging Bambam. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Angie-Noona talking with Jinyoung-hyung. "Yes. Lets do it again. Maybe get everyone together next time " JB-Hyung suggested. "Yeah sure" I simply replied. I wasn't sure how Jin-Hyung would react seeing the interactions between Angie-Noona and Jinyoung-hyung.

"It was very nice to meet you all" Angie-Noona said, taking turns to hug all the members. "Please, come back anytime" Jackson-Hyung said. She nodded then hugged Jinyoung-hyung one last time.

On the ride home, I noticed she kept fiddling with her hands. Jinyoung-hyungs lilies laying neatly in her lap. "Ok Noona. Spill the tea" I said. I was making sure to take the longer way back to the dorms so as we'd have more time to talk in private. She sighed then spoke up.

"With Jinyoung I just get so bashful. Butterflies swarm throughout my stomach. He makes me laugh and smile. I always look forward to talking with him even if it's just for a minute of the day."

I smiled at her. "Ok so you like him. Why do you make it out to be a bad thing?" Deep down, I knew it was bad. Once you soulmate bond, you're supposed to stay with your soulmate. I just didn't want to rain on her parade.

"I feel so, so guilty. My heart breaks for Jin even after him throwing me away. Its as if I want Jin to do those things." I could see a lone tear fall down her cheek. I pulled the car into an empty parking lot, putting it in park and looking at her.

Gently holding her hand and going over how I wanna approach this, I took a deep breath in.

"I'm your best friend, correct?" She nodded her head yes. "And you trust me with everything, correct?" Again, she nodded her head yes.

"I will have to speak to Namjoon-Hyung but my theory is you are feeling Jin-Hyungs emotions. And along with feeling his emotions, I fear the soulmate bond between you two is weakening."

She looked up at me, her hazel eyes full of pain. "Does that mean our bond will disappear?" No, no it doesn't. It means one or both of you will get very ill and may die.

Did I tell her this? Of course not. I straight up lied and felt horrible.

"The best person to ask is Namjoon-Hyung." She simply nodded her head.

"Now, enough of this sadness. How about you and I go get ice cream?"

She looked at me with a quizzical look on her face. "Its 11:30 at night though."

I chuckled. "Who the hell cares. Ice cream has no closing time." She laughed. "Only if I can get mint choco."

"Is there really any other choice? Mint choco is superior." She laughed. "Second is pumpkin spice though!"

*********************************
Angies POV:

Kook and I stayed out late, eating ice cream sundaes and walking around the empty park. I loved spending time with him, he was literally the bestest friend anyone could ask for. We weren't going to tell the guys but later on in the week we decided we'd be getting small friendship tattoos.

When we arrived back at the dorms, the lights were all off. I had assumed everyone was in bed anyway.

I bid Jungkook goodnight, seeing as his room is on the first floor, and quietly making my way up the stairs. I could see Jins door was cracked open, a bit of light flooding the hallway. I tip toed by, not wanting him to see me.

However, I was very surprised to see Angel sitting on my bed talking to Dakota. Both looked at me, smiling. "Oh pretty black lilies. From Jungkook?" Dakota asked. I shook my head. Deep down I had a feeling they knew who the flowers were from but just wanted me to say it outloud. "No. From Jinyoung" I mumbled, sticking them on the tv stand. I went into my closet, tossed on some pajamas, then took a seat next to Angel. "So, tell us how it went" Angel said.

Once again, like I did with Kook I repeated everything I was feeling to them. When I was done, Dakota was actually the first to speak up.

"Well, in my opinion, I feel like you really really like Jin but tried to find him in Jinyoung. I feel like you won't allow yourself to ever be happy and not from just what Jin has said. Your past plays into it."

Angel nodded. "I couldn't agree more. I mean, for instance, Namjoon is my first boyfriend. Just ask him how hard it is to be in a relationship with me."

We all laughed at that. Just then, the door opened and Jimin came running in, throwing himself on Dakota. She let out a loud huff. "Ok ladies I know its late but I'm here with the facial items" he said, holding up a small bag. I looked at everyone as Jimin sat up. "Ladies night in. I'm not a lady but I can give a mean facial."

The unexpected ladies night turned out great. We watched movies, sipped wine (soda for Dakota), ate from a chocolate-cheese-fruit tray, and Jimin gave us facials.

We took many selfies which ended uo with Taehyung barging in out of jealousy. He laid between Angel and I sipping wine as he watched the next movie with us.

**********************************
I woke up early the next morning feeling pressure around my waist. Tae had his arms tightly wrapped around me, head tucked into my neck.

The stories are true. He really does need to cling onto something to sleep.

I lightly released his hands, which he groaned but turned around and clung onto Angel. In the next bed Jimin and Dakota were still sound asleep. As quietly as I could I made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

As I got closer I heard someone moving around. My heart dropped when I saw broad shoulders facing me. I really wanted to turn and walk away but my desert parched throat made it hard.

Jin turned around, jumped and clutched his chest. "You scared me" he said with a light chuckle. I gave him a small smile. "Sorry."

Leaning on my tip toes to grab a cup, the struggle turned out to be real. Being the shortest in the house (5' 5") proved just how hard it is when you're surrounded by giants. Jin grabbed a cup and handed it to me. I mumbled a thank you before going to the fridge, pouring some orange juice, and taking a seat at the bar.

Jin was busy bustling around making breakfast. It looked to be waffles. I swallowed my pride and spoke up. "Need any help?" He turned around, smiling at me and nodded. "Thank you. I appreciate it."

Little did I know how much fun waffle making could be

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

Hey eveyone!! Hope yall had a fun and safe Halloween!! It was difficult this year due to Covid-19 but still, its the most wonderful time of the year 👻🔮👽☠💀🎃🍁🍂🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤