Chapter 12

Ever since our little moment in the kitchen a few weeks ago, Jin and I have spent every day together. Which is wonderful. I'm starting to get happy again.

But then theres Jinyoung.

Instead of going to the cafe after work, I've been spending that time with Jin.

Jinyoung would text me, asking why he hasn't seen me. I knew this day would come when I would have to break the news to him of me having a soulmate. Sure, Jin and I weren't dating just yet. But being his soulmate meant I really could never freely love another. And I had to stop my feelings for Jinyoung before they got too strong.

I was sitting outside in the garden, just staring up into the sky. Lost in thought.

All of a sudden my feet which were occupying the spare chair got thrown to the ground. Almost falling out of my chair, I look up to see a certain bunny laughing.

"Kook I'm going to kill you!" I said as he pulled me to my feet. "I was looking for you. Pack a bag and meet me in the living room in 10 minutes."

I cocked my brow at him. "You can finally leave Jin with no bonding for almost a day. Now go pack a bag of essentials and meet me in the living room in 9 minutes now."

I huffed as I hurried to my room. Yoongi and Dakota were sitting on her bed, looking over something on the laptop.

Both looked up at me as I burst into the room. "What the hell?" Yoongi mumbled. I grabbed my purple plaid crossbody bag and shoved it with extra clothes and toiletries. "What are you doing?" Dakota asked. Both stopped and stared at me. "I don't know. Jungkook just said pack a bag and meet him downstairs."

Yoongi chuckled. "I swear. That boy has parasites of the brain."

Dakota laughed. "Yoongi thats not nice. Anyways, have fun though!" I went to leave but walked back into the room. "Choi Soobin. He is not to be alone with you." Dakota hid her face in her hands. "To be fair, our little Dakota is 19 after all" Yoongi said without looking up from his laptop. I put my hand on his chin and turned him to face me. "Do not encourage her Min Yoongi." He gave me a gummy smile and laughed. "Go. I'll take care of her. Have fun."

And I believed him. He always ALWAYS acts like an overprotective big brother to Dakota. There was one time at work during lunch break when another staff member who is quite old tried to take Dakota out on a date. She kept saying no and was getting scared. Before Angel and I could get up to say anything, in walks the boys. Yoongi immediately went over to the creep as Hoseok say protectively next to Dakota. Yoongi led the guy out of the break room. I don't know what was said, I only know that I've never seen him again.

Downstairs Jungkook was sitting on the couch in the living room holding a bag. Next to him was, to my surprise, Jimin and Taehyung who were also clutching onto bags. "Yay you beat the timer!" Taehyung excitedly said. I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Noona, I hope you don't mind but we are going too" Jimin said. I shook my head. "Not at all but I still don't know what we are doing."

"Yeah. What are you guys doing?" Came another voice. Jin had now entered the room. He didn't look upset. He didn't look mad. Just kind of, sad I guess? "We are just going out for the night" Jungkook simply said. Jin looked at each of us and nodded. "Hold on."

He abruptly left and ran upstairs. Jungkook looked at me, cocking his brow. I shrugged my shoulders.

Within five minutes Jin came bounding down the stairs with a backpack. "I must go in case of bonding" he simply said. "But hyung, your bon--" "BONDING!" Jin replied, cutting Taehyung off. Jungkook just shrugged as we all followed him out to his car.

********************************

I must say, getting stuck inbetween Jimin and Taehyung was definitely not on my list of ideal things to do. Sure, the ride only lasted and hour and a half. But when you're between ding and dong, you would rather wall. They would crack jokes. Reminisce on old times. Fight. And somehow dumplings were the cause of this fight?? I'm just at a loss.

We ended up at this very small coastal town. It was quite a cute town and reminded me of one I'd frequently go to back in the states.

After parking, we grabbed all of our bags and began our little journey down to the beach. "We can set the tent up here. It might be tight fitting but we will make do" Jungkook said.

I had the responsibility of setting up the tent with Taehyung since the others are a tad bit clueless when it comes to that. The other three set off to gather fire wood. "This is a nice sporadic trip right before our tour begins next week" Taehyung randomly said. I nodded. "Agreed. And even though I'm just a stylist, it gets stressful working with an inconsiderate brat." Taehyung nodded. "Whats going on between you and Hara anyway? You two used to be close even after..." Taehyung didn't finish the sentence but I knew what he was talking about.

"Even after the assult I still talked to her yes. But now she's dating some idol and thinks she's better than everyone. She gives me snide looks and always walks into the office wearing flashy new thingd. Showing off her expensive new items. Like bitch I don't care. She always makes comments about my 'cheap ass thrift store' clothing. Well, guess what, I like my clothes."

Taehyung nodded as we finished the tent. He came over to me and patted my shoulder. "That's the thing we love about you three. You're all so humble and down to earth. Hell, you didn't even know who we were. Money is nothing to you three. We really got lucky having you all in this family."

I smiled and pulled him into a hug. "I love you guys" I whispered. "And that nasty woman needs to mind her buisness" Taehyung added.

We could see the guys in the distance walking back carrying armfuls of logs. "That was an adventure" Jin huffed, setting his logs down. "Was it?" I asked. "I had to stop these two from pushing each other in the ocean." He pointed to Jungkook and Jimin. I chuckled.

"Hyung I'm starving. Can you go into town and get us take out?" Jungkook whined. Jin rolled his eyes. "Ok muscle pig but I'm using your card." Jungkook nodded, immediately handing over his credit card to Jin. "I wanna come too!" Taehyung said. Jin sighed. "Alright lets go."

*****************************

The three of us got the fire lit and built while Jin and Taehyung were gone getting food. By now the sun was slowly going down. "I hope he comes back soon I'm going to die" Jungkook whined, putting his head on my lap as he clutched his stomach. We were sitting on blankets around the fire. I just laughed as I played with his fluffy hair.

"YAH! GET OFF HER!" someone yelled. We looked to see Jin approach with Taehyung, both carrying bags. "Oh hyung is jealous" Jimin said. "Shes my bestie though" Jungkook said. "Heres your food" Jin said, thrusting a takeout box into Jungkooks chest. Jin immediately took to my other side. He first handed me a coke then my styrofoam box. But nestled on top was a small bag. Confused, I looked at him. "Open it" he simply said.

Inside was a beautiful purple seashell bracelet. "Oh my gosh. You didn't have to" I said. "I know I didn't have to. I wanted to." When Jin reached out to clasp said bracelet on my wrist, I noticed he was sporting a blue one just like mine. I looked up at him, feeling my cheeks flush. "Its couples bracelets" he nonchalantly said. That made my cheeks get redder if that was even possible.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

Hey yall!!! I'm hoping to get another chapter out again before Christmas. Work has been quite stressful and next week my work schedule just got chaotic.

Has everyone finished their Christmas shopping? I'm not even close 🤣😂 the only thing I got my sister was some shooky stuff back in September (shes such a Yoongi stan)

REMEMBER I LOVE YOU ALL!!