Yoon

Hi I'm baaaaaack~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We rode back to the mansion in silence, Hoseok seemed to be on edge but I was vibrating with excitement. I tried to hide my smile as I looked out the window but my knee kept shaking with impatience.

"What's got you all jittery?"

I rush to turn my head and feel a smile take up my face. I hum quietly but don't respond. I couldn't tell him what I'm planning, that would ruin the surprise.

"I asked a question Yoongi, I expect an answer."

Rolling my eyes I give him a cheeky smile and shrug my shoulders. "Ah, nothing much. I didn't know I was jittery."

He side-eyes me and squints to see if I'm lying, I merely give him a toothy grin and a small giggle escapes my lips as he turns back to stare at the road ahead with a shake of his head, a smile tugging at his lips as well.

Reaching home I rush to get out of the car and throw the door open as I sprint up the stairs screaming out for Jin and Taehyung.

"CODE MAGENTA!"

Their heads pop out of the kitchen door and they start sprinting after me. Jungkook, Jimin, and Namjoon following us with their eyes wide as we all run up while screaming at each other in code. Hoseok closes the door behind them as the three on the couch make eye contact with him. He merely shrugged and rubs his forehead.

"What did I get myself into with those three?"

I placed the three bags onto the bed as I placed my hands on my hip and turned to look at them. I smirk widely as I start to throw the wrapping paper from each bag and pour out the contents on the bed. They stare in awe as I hold up the lacy fabric to my body and they immediately start digging into what I bought, fighting over who wears what.

I giggle quietly and softly push them out of the way.

"Which one should I use tonight?" They squeal and throw the material around. Finally choosing a black leather harness set.

Holding it out they grin.

(Obviously he's a Boy though so he doesn't have boobs)

"This is the one. You'll look totally hot," Taehyung says with wide eyes as he eyes my body up and down.

Jin nods but frowns slightly, "why are you doing this Yoon?"

The grin falls from my face as I take the underwear and harness from their hands.

"I know it's weird but...I want to be close to him, and I feel like this is the only way to be close to him."

Jin sighs and shakes his head, "that's not true."

I nod firmly, "it is. He'll be back around two am so I'll just wait it out and be ready for when he comes home."

Jin and Taehyung share a look before nodding slowly.

"Okay, if that's what you want, we won't stop you." Taehyung kisses the crown of my head as they walk out.

-four hours later-

I ignored Hoseok as he got ready for his mission. Ever since the bar mission he never let Taehyung or I go again, something about safety hazards. I call bullshit, he was mad that I was grinding on one of his targets. So as he got ready I read a book in our bed. Only wearing one of his white button ups and black panties, he eyed me as he slipped his belt through the loops of his slacks.

God he's so insatiable, sultry, and dangerous. All I want to do is jump his bones. Is that the right thing to do though? After having me will he get rid of me?

Pushing those thoughts away I stare at him over my glasses and bite my lip. He was dressed in an all black suit. God he's so hot, as he ran his hands through his hair I crawled over the blankets and sat on my knees at the end of the bed. Seeing myself through the mirror I look slutty but I couldn't care less as he eyed me through the glass, his eyes darkening immensely.

The shirt fell down my right shoulder as I placed my hands between my thighs and leaned further toward him. The black lace panties stood out against my skin as I raised the shirt to flash him. I bit my lip and tilted my head slightly to the left, god what's wrong with me.

Hoseok turned around after staring at me through the mirror for a few more minutes and strided toward me. He roughly pushed me down onto the mattress and straddled me. His plush lips found my neck as he roughly marked me making me gasp.

"Ha Master!"

He roughly kneaded my thighs and spread them further as he ripped open the button shirt and kissed down my chest. Stopping over my hardened pink nipples and sucking gently, moving down further and leaving love bites down my torso to my panties.

He left hot breaths over my cock as he stared at me through lidded eyes. Pulling away he smirked and fixed his ruffled suit.

I sat up on my elbows as I took in a deep breath, my chest heaving and heart thrumming wildly in my chest. Furrowing my eyebrows I watched once more as he fixed his hair. My cock was hard and leaking but he looked perfectly fine in his dress suit.

"Wha?" I asked softly, he looked through the glass and smirked.

"Don't touch yourself. If I find out you do, you'll be punished."

He walked toward me and kissed my forehead.

"And trust me, I'll find out."

Shutting the door behind him I laid back down on the white sheets. I was so hard.

"Fucking bastard."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello loves, sorry for the long and random hiatus. I was really busy, starting a new school and all. But everything's good now, also I got a dog, he's the best boy. I love him. I hope you all are doing well, thanks for all the love for this book, I enjoy writing it and I'll try my best to update more.
   ~hope