Yoon

I found myself bent over the bed with Hoseok's blood red tie wrapped around my wrists as Hoseok's large hand continuously came down on my ass.

"I thought I told you to count~" he sung softly as he rubbed my ass almost lovingly. I whimpered and rubbed my face against the black silk comforter.

"Now let's do this again, if you lose count I'll start over, we're on twenty." He ran a hand down my spine causing shivers to erupt on my body.

Slap!

I gasped as tears fell down my face. "Twenty-one, thank you m-master.."

Slap!

"Twenty-two, thank you master~ngh" I clenched my hand and prayed to whatever god was out there that he'd be done soon.

Slap!

"Twenty-three, th-thank you m-master..."

This continued until he hit fifty. I sobbed uncontrollably into the sheets and tried to scoot away from him. My legs hung halfway off the bed and I'd have to wiggle since I was bonded. I knew better than to try to escape but I'd never felt this much pain.

Even Taehyung hadn't spanked me this long nor this hard. My face felt raw as it scrapped against the now irritating fabric.

Hoseok took a deep breath and lifted me up, setting me on the bed. I yelped when my ass made contact, more tears fell down my face as I continued to sob. He lifted me onto his lap and rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry! Pl-Please!" He sighed and rocked us back and forth.

"Your punishment isn't over Yoongi," I let out a sob, "It's not?!"

"You went into a room you weren't supposed to enter, then you deliberately went through my things."

He set me back down and turned me onto my stomach. I felt my heart drop when I heard the clank of his belt. I began to scream once he landed a harsh blow to my backside.

The door flew open and I turned my head to see a blurry version of Namjoon and Jungkook. They walked in and closed the door. Namjoon walked over and put a hand on Hoseok's shoulder as Jungkook ran over to me and untied my restraints.

Hoseok opened his mouth to protest when Namjoon shook his head, "Hoseok he's clearly been punished enough, if you do anything else you could really harm him."

Hoseok glared at him and shrugged off his hand. "I don't think I need your approval on how to handle my property." He growled.

I cried into Jungkook's neck as I heard the venom dripping from Hoseok's lips. I could feel the glare he's giving me and I coward into Jungkook's muscular torso. He rubbed my back and softly rocked me back and forth as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

Jungkook lifted me into his arms and pulled up my boxers. I hissed and he nodded whispering encouraging words.

"Hold on baby, I'll get you some cream in a minute. Namjoons gonna talk to Hoseok, okay?"

I nodded softly and felt my puffy eyes begin to close. My head was throbbing from all the crying and I gripped Jungkook's shirt tightly in my hands, scared I'd have to go back with Hoseok and he'd only hurt me more.

~~~~~~~~~

I hope this lived up to your guys' expectations, if not welp sorry
       ~hope