Yoon

We all met in the vip section and held drinks to not look suspicious. Our target was Bang Sung-Hoon. A notorious drug dealer and trafficker. He owed Hoseok a huge amount of money and his "due date" is up.

Hoseok gave him months to earn the money and repay it but Sung-Hoon retaliated and stole some of Hoseok's weapons. So to say the least, Hoseok was pissed.

"I want you three to go to his room and dance a little, he'll call one of you over to do your deed and the other two will give us feedback and tell us when to come in."

I felt my blood run cold, "what do you mean do our deed?"

Hoseok looked at me, his eyes hard, "you do whatever Sung wants you to do, doesn't matter what it is. You need him to trust you."

I clutched Taehyung's hand and moved my body closer to his. Jin looked over and gave us both sympathetic looks and led us to the vip rooms, toward the back.

"I'm sorry you guys got dragged into this." I puffed out my chest and wiped the tears away.

"We can do it, c'mon."

Taehyung and Jin shoot me a look and turn toward each other. I roll my eyes and knock on the door. A tall male opens it and grins when he sees us.

"Come on in, pretties."

I scowl in my head and give him a tight lipped smile, "of course."

The room was dark but had an overflow of purple, it was gorgeous except the men inside ruined the atmosphere. Howls could be heard throughout the room as we walked closer to the couch, holding three men.

The one in the middle was definitely Sung-Hoon, his dominant aura was radiating off him in waves. His legs were spread as he held a whiskey glass to his lips, smirking behind it.

I sashay over and place myself on his lap, I wrap my arms around his neck and give it soft butterfly kisses. His calloused hands find their way to my waist and I have to force myself not to shudder.

Raunchy music starts to play and I find myself slipping off his lap and walking towards the pole in the middle of the room. Not without shaking my ass on the way. Taehyung and Jin follow behind me as we drag our bodies down the pole and grind against it.

I crawl back toward Sung-Hoon and purposely pop my ass out. I tease my fingers up his leg and land on his bulge. I give him a sultry smile and stand up. Placing myself on his lap once more as I move my hips to the music.

His soft groans echo in my ears as I continue my ministrations. His hands trail up and down my thighs as he throws his head back. I smirk and leave kisses down his neck. He runs a hand through my hair and tugs on it softly. I moan loudly into his ear as he leaves wet kisses down my chest.

I whimper quietly when he bites my collar bone. As I continue to grind against his crotch the doors are thrown open and the boys walk in.

I jump away from Sung-Hoon and run toward Taehyung. Hoseok walks in emitting power. His gun hangs loosely from his fingers as he twirls it around.

His men were already shot by Jungkook, Jimin and Namjoon. The only one left alive was Sung-Hoon himself, I had to admit they were all fucking scary when they were on missions. Hoseok, he looks calm. Absolutely and utterly calm. He holds a small smile on his faces as he looks at Sung-Hoon.

It's not condescending or sarcastic, it's normal.
~~~~~~~

Oooooh bois it's about to get realll, you think Hoseokie is jealousss? I mean I would be if my Whatever-the-heck-he-is is grinding all up in someone else's lap I mean, I'm possessive so what's mine is mine. End of story.

Anyways hope you guys like the story, feel free to comment, show some love, vent whatever you want, hope you all are doing okay in quarantine!
~hope