Yoon

I sat on the island table in the kitchen as Jungkook wrapped an icepack around my wrist. Taehyung stood pacing the room mumbling under his breath.

"Tae, what are you saying?"

He spun around and stomped towards me. His hard expression softened and he caressed my cheek as he gave me a soft smile. He pulled away and a scowl was set on his face.

"I'm gonna break that motherfucker's nose for touching my baby." He growled, "no one hurts you and gets away with it."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he leaned on the counter, arms crossed over his chest. He looked sexy, oozing dominance as he shamelessly checked Taehyung out.

I giggled and covered my mouth with my free hand. They would definitely be a cute pair.

If only Taehyung would give him a chance.

"He would break you in seconds."

Jungkook's deep voice cut me out of my reverie. Taehyung turned and cocked his head. I slowly shrugged.

"I don't know, Taehyung has a rep for Taekwondo, Mixed Martial Arts, Muay Thai, Jiu-Jitsu, and Krav Maga. I think he could take him."

I looked at my hurt wrist and pulled it to my chest. 

"He used to take care of my bullies in high school."

Taehyung came up beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist. He leaned his forehead against mine.

"I p-promised that I would wouldn't let you get h-hurt."

I looked up to be met with a sight I haven't seen in years. Taehyung had tears running down his face as his brown hair fell over his forehead.

"I promised I would p-protect you."

I shook my head and lifted his face up, wiping his tears with the pads of my thumbs.

"N-no."

He nodded and pushed his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry, I f-failed."

~~~~~~~~

Welp, that was trash. Sorry.