Hoseok

I don't know why I felt the need to have him close but I wanted him near me. I was addicted. His scent was sweet and it calmed me. I realized that after sleeping in the same room with him for four days.

I looked down and slightly smiled seeing him sleeping on my chest. His soft breaths and subtle snores were absolutely adorable. I fought every urge in my body to coo aloud and pinch his cheeks.

I was brought out of my reverie when Namjoon and Jin barged into my office, quite loudly, making Yoongi stir but not wake up. I shot them a harsh glare and rubbed my hand down Yoongi's back. Jin covered his mouth as an audible coo left his lips and he tried to hide his smile. Namjoon looked over at Yoongi and I as if I'd grown two heads.

Feeling irritable around them I gave them another glare. "What do you need? I'm busy."

Jin tried to laugh quietly but failed, saying between chuckles, "busy doing what admiring Yoongi like a creep?"

Namjoon pinched his side and glared at the slightly shorter male. Causing Jin to grumble and look toward the floor. Namjoon walked closer to the desk and sat in one of the chairs motioning Jin to follow. After getting comfortable Namjoon began to speak.

"Jin, has something to say." I nodded my head and rocked Yoongi slowly back and forth.

"Continue."

Jin glared at the floor for a few seconds before looking up at me. Although he was my elder he still had to show me respect because I am his superior. But out of work I respect him like I would any other elder, even if he were only a few years older.

"I'm sorry for deliberately disobeying your orders for Yoongi." I gave Jin a slight smile.

"You're forgiven." He sent me a glare of a smile and nodded his head, Namjoon stood up and looked between Yoongi and I once more.

"So do you want to tell me or am I supposed to guess?"

I gave Namjoon a grin and shook my head.

"Not yet."

He chuckled and nodded proceeding out of the room, upon making it to the door he turned toward me.

"Whatever you do, show him you care, that's the only way he'll trust you."

I gave him a nod as he left the room, shutting the door behind him. I glanced down at Yoongi to see him flutter his eyes before he let out a yawn and stretched in my lap. He rubbed his eye with a fist and scrunched his nose as the sunset light streamed through my curtains.

I rubbed his back to help him wake up as he stuffed his face in my neck taking a deep breath. I chuckled and pulled him out of the warmth cocoon he was in.

"You need to wake up or you won't sleep tonight, kitten."

Yoongi groaned and leaned his head on my shoulder. "But you're so comfy. You're like a human heater."

I chuckled and gripped his hips, pushing him off my lap making him stand between my spread thighs.

"Well I'm getting hungry and it's hard to eat with a koala latched onto me."

Yoongi gave me a nasty glare, his doll lips set in a pout as he turned away from me.

"Fine, if you don't wanna cuddle, I'll find Taehyungie."

Hearing him mention someone other than myself I felt my blood boil and heart rate pick up in jealousy. I gripped his hips and dragged him toward me once more as he tried to dodge my hands.

"You're mine. We'll sleep after dinner."

Yoongi gave me a cheeky smile and nodded, skipping out of the room as he hummed softly. I shook my head as a smile played on my lips.

This boy has me wrapped around his finger and he doesn't even know it.
~~~~~~~~~~
For those who've commented, some were really good ideas, I will try to put them in my story. I enjoyed reading the comments and trying to incorporate your ideas. I hope you enjoy this chapter!💜 much love
     ~hope