Joon

After Jungkook closed the door with Yoongi on his hip I turned and glared at Hoseok.

"Are you out of your goddamn mind?" I growled as I walked over to him.

Hoseok groaned and ran a hand through his hair then down his face.

"I asked you a fucking question!" I shouted. He spun around and glared at me, pushing me roughly against the wall.

"I'm am your fucking boss, do not yell at me!" I pushed him back, "I'm your Hyung, you respect me before your job!"

He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed placing his face into his hands.

I walked in front of him and stood with crossed arms. Hoseok looked up, a flash of guilt crossed his features.

"You think I hurt him too bad?" I scoffed and looked out the window.

"I don't know, why don't you ask his bleeding ass?! Hoseok what has gotten into you? You've never treated one of your play toys like this before?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "none of them have ever defied me or done something remotely this asinine," he took a breath, "something about him just-ugh I don't know!"

I shook my head, "I think it's best if he stays in a separate room, I don't want you to hurt him again."

Hoseok stood up and glared at me, "he is mine, I shall do with him what I please!" He growled lowly.

I shook my head and gave him a disappointed frown.

"I seriously don't know who you are anymore."

I turned and walked out, closing the door behind me. I walked towards the inside doctor office Jin works in, knowing he's taking care of Yoongi right this minute.

~~~~~~~

Rip Yoongi's ass....