I carry Yoongi to my room and place him on the bed. He's fast asleep and immediately snuggles into the covers. Once I pull my body away from his, his eyes shoot open and his body starts to shake.

He weakly lifts his arm and gasps. "Taetae-hoodie!"

I look down at him, "his hoodie?" Yoongi nodded, "in my bag, where's TaeTae?"

I ran a hand through his hair and stood up, "I'll get the hoodie, hold on bubs."

I walk out and run a hand down my face as I sigh loudly. I walk up the stairs and stand before Hoseok's door, god I hope he's not in here.

I slowly twist the doorknob and open it, letting a breath escape one I see he's not inside. I looked around the room and found the black duffel bag. I open it up and scrounge through the clothes before I find a baby blue hoodie that seems too big for Yoongi.

Deeming this the hoodie he was talking about, I place it over my shoulder as I close the door and walk back toward my room.

I walk in to see Yoongi wiping away his tears as he's huddled close to the headboard. Upon seeing the baby blue material he reaches out for it and brings it to his face. Rubbing it against his skin as he nuzzles it softly.

He looks up with tear filled eyes, "where's Taehyungie."

I shift from foot-to-foot. And look away, "you see-
I look up once Yoongi begins to talk.

"He passed out didn't he?" His voice sounds so vulnerable and broken I nod hesitantly feeling like I might make things worse if I speak.

He nods softly and clutches the hoodie even tighter, pulling it to his chest.

I place myself beside Yoongi on the bed and look over at him.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with him?"

Yoongi sighed and fiddled with his fingers before slipping the hoodie over his shoulders.

"He has neurocardiogenic syncope, also known as ANS."

I looked at him and he bit his lip as he continued, "basically this condition has been formed because his nervous system is weak."

I nodded.

"He faints when he sees blood, is in a hot room too long, gets embarrassed, when he gets emotionally upset abruptly, and standing still for too long."  He sniffles before continuing.

"He's had it his whole life, he says it's nothing to worry about but lately he's fainted a lot more than normal."

I rubbed Yoongi's arm softly as I saw tears well up in his eyes.

"I can't live without him, I don't want him to die. But I don't know if there's a cure for him."

Yoongi began to sob into his hands. He looked up at me, "where is he?"

"Do you want to see him?" Yoongi nodded and I gave him a soft smile.

"I'll take you, it'll probably be too painful to walk for a while so I'll carry you."

He nodded but gave me a cheeky smile.

"Hopefully Tae's not awake, if he sees you carrying me he'll go bat-shit crazy."

Hearing Yoongi laugh and have a smile on his face would be worth getting hit a few times by Taehyung if he was awake. I nodded and pat his back as I walked out of the room.

"You'd love that wouldn't you?"

He giggled and covered his mouth with his sleeve.

"Course not, you're my protector, but don't tell TaeTae he might get jealous." He giggled, puckering his lips and putting a finger over it.

I smiled down at him and nodded.

~~~~~~~
Now you know~
I didn't want to give him a serious disease-like cancer. I don't want him to die-especially since he's my bias. But for story purposes it isn't in the best interest for him to die, so he'll just faint every once and a while.
I know that's not all that happens with this condition-and I'm not trying to make light of it but I don't want to get into a huge deal with it soooo yeah... if you read all that kudos to you!
     ~hope