Sorry for not updating for a while!
Also, there's a question at the bottom, please comment!
~~~~~~

We pulled up to the bar and all got out, Yoongi stood beside me and gave me a small smirk.

I gulped down the saliva collecting in my mouth. I knew this was a bad idea, but who knows when we'd ever have another chance to come out. Besides, I gave him my word.

Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jimin stood before us as they talked quietly about the mission. Yoongi pulled out four masks from inside his tan trench coat. He gave me a black silk one lined with gold to match my suit. A red silk one for Taehyung, a black lace one for Jin, and a White lacy one for himself.

He placed it on his face and motioned for us too as well. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jimin turned towards us with confusion on their faces.

"Am I missing something?" Hoseok spoke darkly.

I shrugged and shook my head, "it's for the mission."

He nodded slowly and made his way inside. Yoongi turned towards Jin and Taehyung speaking quietly to them. Upon getting approving head nods they followed him toward the D.J. He smirked at me and made a motion for me to follow.

He handed him the drive and whispered something in his ear, the man smirked and nodded, placing the aux cord in the speaker.

Yoongi turned and smirked as the lights went down and he dragged us on stage.

"Follow me guys, Jungkook, you know your part."
~~~~~~~
Hiii, sorry for the lack of updates, I'm stumped and can't seem to write anything...but the next chapter will be having the song included and will be in Yoongi's pov.
Question: what do you want your boyfriend/girlfriend to call you?
Personally, I want my (future) boyfriend to call me darling, I just feel like that's a special name and it's so pure and makes me feel special, like I'm porcelain and need to be taken care of. And. I just dont like the term "babe" maybe because it reminds me of that pig movie?? Idk but I just love the name darling...ahhh I want a boyfriend
If you couldn't tell I'm a hopeless romantic with a kinky side...whoops

ANYWAYSSSS comment and thank you for the support and likes on this book! I means a lot! <<33