Tae

Jungkook hovered above me, eyes uncertain but tainted with passion. It was wrong of me to want this as much as I did. I was using him I know, but I needed to feel wanted.

To feel needed. To be the one not always on the side of rejection, maybe, just maybe if I felt his love I could reciprocate it.

I cupped his face and slowly brought it down to my own, "love me, Jungkook."

He planted his lips on mine and slowly slid his tongue into my mouth, searching and possessing every corner as if it were his own.

He was taking his time, he wasn't devouring me like I was his last meal, but a treasure he wanted to taste forevermore.

My hips thrusted against Jungkook's core and I felt his want. His need. His lust.

Breaking out of the kiss I threw my head back against the sheets, god he was so good.

Jungkook kissed slowly down my neck, leaving lingering bites until he reached my chest. Running his hands under my shirt he softly pulls it over my head.

No one had ever treated me so kindly during sex, it was always fast and hard, no one had ever looked at me as Jungkook slowly took the clothes off my body. Gazing at me like I was porcelain he didn't want to crack.

He stood back after he slipped the boxers down my legs.

"You're so fucking gorgeous, Taehyung." Blushing I cover my face with my elbow, closing my eyes and feeling my body heat up from his compliments.

"Don't hide from me love, I want to see every part of you."

Whining my body squirms in anticipation as Jungkook runs his fingers down my torso hovering over my dick.

Raising my hips, my tip brushed against his fingers. "Pl-please, Kook, it hu-hurts!"

He chuckled, his deep laugh reverberating around the darkened room, yet he shined as bright as a star.

God he was stunning.

"Y-You're still dressed..." I mumbled as I stared at him.

He nodded, gripping my thighs and dragging me to the end of the bed.

"I am." He grunts as he stared down at my hard on.

Trying to close my legs, I clenched my thighs, fuck he's so strong. "W-Why?"

"Tonight it's all about you, my beautiful angel." He softly spoke as he took my dick into his mouth.

"Ah! Oh god! I-"