Hoseok

"Get them out of here, Jimin, you stay."

As Jungkook and Namjoon shuffled the boys out I turned and faced Jimin. A sinister smirk played on his lips and he walked closer toward me. Sung-Hoom was still frozen stiff on the couch.

He lifted his hands and gave a forced chuckle, "Hoseok my friend if you just-

I pulled the trigger and he yelped in pain, clutching his left thigh. He pressed his hand on the wound to stop the blood from gushing out but he'd hiss in pain and pull away every time.

"I told you to get me my money, only to have you steal my weapons?"

Sung-Hoon looked up with tear filled eyes, "I didn't think you'd notice, I'd take the money I made from it and repay you."

I scoffed and walked closer to him, squatting in front, being eye level.

"For being a mafia leader you sure are stupid. You didn't think I'd notice?"

He shook his head and I stood up, chuckling softly.

"Jimin, finish him off." Sung-Hoon violently shook his head, "no! No please!"

Jimin pulled out a handgun from his suit pocket and shot him right between the eyes. Smirking victoriously while watching his body crumble to the floor, Jimin presses light kisses to my neck.

"Wanna get a room while we're here?"

I smirk and turn myself around, wrapping my arms around his slim waist. I nodded and grip his arm as I drag him to a nearby door. Slipping inside we both rush to strip off our clothes. We're both left naked as our feverish skin comes in contact.

I harshly kiss Jimin's full plump lips and bit down on his bottom lip, tugging softly wanting inside his cavern. Jimin moans and my tongue slips in claiming everything as mine. My hands roam up and down his torso gripping at anything I can reach, finally deciding on keeping my hands at his hips.

Jimin pulls away and leans his head back, showing me his mark free neck. I smirk, knowing what he wants me to do, and vigorously start to leave bite marks and hickeys down his neck to his collar bones. Jimin drags us backwards until his body falls onto the bed with me on top of him.

I straddle his waist and kiss down his chest towards his erection. Jimin's hands find their way to my hair and tug harshly as lewd moans leave his swollen lips.

"Seokie please." I slap his thigh harshly and stop giving him a blow job.

"What was that?" His lust-filled eyes meet my own and he whimpers softly, "sorry, master please."

I smirk and nod my head, "Good boy." Jimin smiles and flips us over.

"Let me please you master." I nod as he leaves hot trails of various hickies down my stomach and licks his lips as he's face to face with my cock.

"Just as I remember." He gives me a small smirk before taking it down his throat.
~~~~~
Do you guys want Jimin's pov in the next chapter to see where he is and what is actually going on inside his head?
I've gotten a few comments on why Jimin isn't in the story much, but it is for a purpose. He's important but doesn't come until later on, I promise you. 
      ~hope