Yoon

I am so sorry. It's been so long since I've updated, I know. But I'm honestly trying, I've loved and read all comment. Thank you for the support! It really means a lot! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, it's not what I originally promised but I hope it'll suffice...tell me what you think, any comments are appreciated! Much love
     ~hope
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whip Hoseok held in his hand came crashing down on the back of my thighs for the Thirtieth time. My sobs were muffled as I hid my face in the sheets, my arms were chained above my head and my legs were slightly spread, also chained.

My body was shaking convulsively and I could no longer feel the pain he was inflicting on me. My mind kept wandering off as I would come in and out of consciousness. I couldn't decipher if I was even screaming from the pain anymore or if I laid lifeless as he beat me.

I couldn't lie, at first the pain was arousing, but now, it was bordering on abuse. I couldn't tell if Hoseok was punishing me to make me learn or to get his frustrations out. Either way he should've stopped a long time ago. I was sure my bottom half was bleeding.

Finally I saw him set down the whip. I didn't know if he was getting something else out, but when the bed dipped with additional weight I knew he stopped. I lifted my swollen and raw face and looked at him from under my arms. He was heaving and out of breath, no doubt he used all his strength to hit me. He met my eyes and something flickered over his face.

He shot up from the bed, mumbling curses under his breath. Fuck rolling off his tongue like a second language. I heard rustling around the room then his legs were placed in my vision. The pop of a bottle brought me out of my daze and I turned to see him applying soothing gel to his hand.

Confusion flooded over me but once his hand made contact with my bare ass I breathed a sigh of relief. The feeling in my bum came back and the cool of the gel calmed the heated skin. I could feel the bruising as he tried to delicately apply it. I merely stuck my face in the sheets once more as reality slapped me across the face.

The pain finally hit me full force, my wrists were rubbed raw and my ass and thighs were covered in dark red splotches.

After rubbing in what he could, Hoseok slowly unhooked my hands and feet and applied the same gel to my wrists and ankles. Soft sighs left his lips as he gazed down at me. My body feels like it is on fire and my breathing feels restricted. I wanted to fight, scream, and curse as him but I knew my body could not handle the consequences. So I stayed silent.

He sat down beside me as silent tears streamed down my face. He looked down at me and held his usual cold expression. His eyes though, his eyes held regret. I knew he would never own up to it and apologize but I took his silent apology and turned away. He sighed, mumbling softly.

My head snapped in his direction when I felt his cold hand on my bare back. I could feel my face morph into one of shock as he slowly ran his hand through my messy hair. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. The screaming has really done a number on me. He once again met my eyes then shifted away from me. Finally his lips parted and his chest rumbled as he spoke as softly as he could, almost as if he was scared I'd lash out.

"I'm trying. Bear with me a little longer."
~~~~~~~~~~
Again I'm sorry, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think Hoseok means by asking Yoongi to bear with him a little longer?
Comment what you think!
       ~hope