Yoongi jumps away from me and we both turn to see who's at the door. Hoseok stands there with his arms crossed as he glared at both of us. His muscular figure leaned onto the doorframe making his muscles bulge.

Yoongi quickly looks down and bits his lip. His body is tense and I can sense rising fear. I give Hoseok a quick glare.

He glared right back and walked in. Stopping a few feet away from the bed.

"Mind tell me why you two were getting so close?"

I roll my eyes at his possessiveness and meet his eyes.

"Yoongi was just thanking me." Hoseok scowls, "for what?"

I tisk and stand up, moving in front of Yoongi to protect him.

"For Taehyung." Of course that's not the truth but he doesn't have to know that. Telling Hoseok I was protecting Yoongi from him would set off a bomb none of us are ready for.

Hoseok hums uninterestedly and moves his head to peer at Yoongi. Who was still looking down and meddling with his fingers.

Hoseok makes a move to step aside and I raise my hand and press my palm against his chest.

"Uh uh I need to speak with you first."

Hoseok raises an eyebrow at my confidence but nods nonetheless. We step out into the hallway and I cross my arms.

"I hope you came in here to apologize to Yoongi for what you did."

Hoseok cracks a smile and chuckles humorlessly.

"Right, of course that's what I'm gonna do." I raise an eyebrow. And his aura darkens and his smile is replaced with a scowl.

"Don't ever fucking tell me what to do again. I will do with him what I please, now move out of my fucking way, Jungkook."

I scoffed and harshly pushed him once his hand wrapped around the doorknob.

"I won't let you continue to hurt him, he's done nothing wrong. He's terrified of you Hoseok!

"I don't know what the hell your plans are for him but if you want to gain his trust...Try not to beat him into submission."

I walked away as I saw Hoseok freeze before opening the door. I rounded the corner and peaked back. Hoseok growled lowly and shook his head before walking inside, closing and locking the door behind himself.

What the hell was that?

~~~~~
It's kind of a filler chap...that sucks sorry
     ~hope