Yoon

It's been four days since that dreadful night. Thankfully I haven't seen Hoseok since then.
I was beginning to think he got bored before he even started.

I sat mindlessly scrolling through my phone and surfing tv channels. I was bored out of my mind but Taehyung had to work and I was forbid from stepping into the bar again-Taehyung's wishes not mine.

I wasn't opposed since I did get myself into trouble with one of the worlds most known mafia males.

I looked him up. Jung Hoseok.

What I was confused on was the police knew who he was, his first name, but they didn't care enough to find him. Which pissed me off to no end. I glared at my phone as a picture of Hoseok was still on my screen.

I gripped it tighter getting ready to throw it but before I could a knock on my door brought me out of my rage.

I slowly walked over. Taehyung has always told me to look through the peephole, but when do I ever listen to him?

I roughly dragged the door open and there stood the devil himself. I stared wide eyed before I slammed the door shut- well tried.

His black combat boots and arms stopped me from doing so. He roughly pushed forward and my body slammed against a nearby wall.

I yelped and felt tears sting my eyes. He walked in and shut the door behind him. I grabbed my phone getting ready to call Taehyung when he snatched it and slipped it in his pocket.

"We won't be needing that, love."

I bit my lip and slowly stood up, I didn't even reach the bottom of his chin with my height. I took a step back and he stared down at me.

"Are you not going to invite me in?"

I bit my tongue, "I didn't know you had such good manners considering you just assaulted me in my own home, asshole."

He chuckled and waved a finger in my face.

"You may want to watch your attitude today love, I'm not in the best of moods."

I began to walk towards the living room, he followed me closely and inspected the apartment.

I sat down on the couch, not feeling all that scared. I knew what he was capable of but something about him made me want to push his buttons and see how far I could go. Another side of me wanted to do as he pleases and have him pamper me.

He stood tall and looked around the room. Before locking eyes with me.

"Leave a note for Taehyung."

~~~~~~~
It's about to get real.
Thank you for all the votes by the way! I appreciate it!
~hope