Jin

I sat in my doctor's office with a pissed off Taehyung. He kept muttering curse words and Hoseok's name every so often. I sat beside him and listened to him rant before the door was thrown open and a messed up Yoongi came running in. Throwing himself onto Taehyung as he began to sob.

Taehyung ran his hands up and down Yoongi's back and started to comb through his hair before Yoongi jerked away and hissed. His own hand softly touching his hair before wincing.

I finally got a good look at him and a bruise was forming on his left cheek. Dark purple fingerprints were visible since his skin was so pale. I gasped softly and went to caress his cheek only for him to flinch and lean into Taehyung.

"Yoongs, let Jin check up on you, yeah?"

Yoongi kept shaking his head and leaning all the way into Taehyung until he couldn't get closer. I gave him a soft, apologetic, smile.

"I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to make sure you get comfort when you get hurt."

He looked at me skeptically, the last time I had checked up on him, he was in too much of a daze from being punished so harshly. So, it doesn't surprise me when he doesn't remember who I am.

Yoongi slowly slid off Taehyung's lap and sat on the doctor's bed. I got out some cream and stood in front of him. I applied a little bit on a cotton swab and applied it lightly. Yet, he still flinched.

"My name is Jin and my fiancé is Namjoon. I'm the doctor here in Jung's mafia. I tend to stay away from the missions because I don't believe in violence, but every so often I don't have a choice-"

I turned and threw away the swab. Grumbling quietly,

"Like tonight."

When I turned back around Yoongi was clutching Taehyung's hand in his own. I walked closer.

"Yoongi, I want you to know you can trust me. Hoseok may do things to hurt you, there's no question about it, but I want you to know you
have someone other than Taehyung to go too if needed."

He gave me a soft smile and nodded his head.

"Okay, can I call you Jinnie?" I gave him a bright smile and nodded my head.

"Yeah,"

I frowned, 'too trusting.' and checked the time.

"We need to get ready, Hoseok doesn't like it when we're late. And, I need time to cover up that bruise."

As we walked down the hallway I couldn't help but feel my hatred for Hoseok grow stronger. How could he hurt someone like Yoongi? One day he's gonna get what's coming to him and no one, not even himself will be able to save him.

~~~~~~
So you guys wanted Jin, thank you for commenting! Hope it loved how to expectation. There will be more Jin chapters in the future just so you know but I'm gonna try to stay on topic of Hoseok and Yoongi.
       ~hope