Yoon

I sat down beside him and wrung my hands together in my lap.

"W-What would I be doing?"

I didn't meet his gaze and I guess he got aggravated at this since me growled and yanked my head up-somewhat softly.

"First, you will address me with the utmost respect and do what you are told without complaining, whining or being bratty."

I nodded slowly and his hand fell from my hair.

"You will move in with me, I like to keep my Submissive close, you will have a set of rules to follow and you will obey them or there will be consequences."

I gulped and tore my gaze away from his captivating eyes. My body started to shake and I let out little hiccups as tears fell down my face. Hoseok groaned and pulled me into his lap. Softly brushing away the tears.

"Why are you crying?" He gruffly replies, his eyes hard and narrow but hands soft against my cheek and waist.

"W-Will you hu-hurt me? L-Like sexually? If-If I don't want to do you know-it?"

Hoseok sighed and shook his head, "no, I won't touch you unless you give me permission, but that doesn't mean I won't give you physical punishments like spanking or being tied up naked for a period of time."

I nodded slowly and wiped away the remaining tears, "what about Taehyung? He's my roommate. I can't leave him-he's my best friend!"

Hoseok let out a little chuckle, "I think Jungkook has taken a liking to him, and he doesn't like anyone."

I nodded, "can we go back out there?"

Hoseok looked down at me, squinting, "oh and one more thing."

I met his eyes, "yes?"

"You have to call me Master."

~~~~~~~~~~

I GET TO SEE BTS MAY 10TH FOR THE FIRST TIME IM SO EXCITED I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

Also, I hope this book is good, I like it and where it's going I just need to find more inspiration, but I want the chapters to be short so that's why some are longer and shorter. I'm trying to find a nice medium
        ~hope