Yoon

As Jungkook and Namjoon led us back to the car I could feel the adrenaline rush through my body making me want to feel the thrill again. Yes, it was scary when they began to shoot, but being promiscuous was a thrill that came with the danger.

I wanted to feel it again.

I sat in the back with Jin and Taehyung and bit my bottom lip to keep myself from smiling. I turned to see Jin rubbing Taehyung's back softly, mumbling comforting words into his ears. I leaned into his side.

"You okay?" He gave me a small smile and nodded, "are you okay?"

I gave him a grin, "I'm great, it was honestly a little fun. Not the killing of course but everything else."

Jin and Taehyung looked at each other before turning back to me.

This time Jin spoke, "you mean the dancing right."

I shrugged and gave a smile before turning toward the window saying, "take what you want from it."

They glanced at me, frowned then began to converse quietly. I was so caught up in my throat that when Jungkook turned around in the seat and began to shoot questions. Taehyung answered most of them while I continued watching the building, waiting for Hoseok and Jimin to come out.

What on earth is taking them so long? After a while I saw Hoseok rush out, Jimin hot on his tail with an aggravated expression. They both got in, Hoseok sitting by Namjoon, and Jimin beside Jungkook. As the drive began Jungkook leaned over and asked Jimin a question. He shot his head back and looked at me with widened eyes then back at Jimin.

Obviously something had happened, Jimin's hair was messy when he usually kept it swept back and styled. His buttoned shirt was wrinkly and somewhat lopsided, his normally plump lips were red and swollen.

I brushed it off and got in on Jin's and Taehyung's conversation.

"Do you two want to help me make dinner when we get home? I don't trust Namjoon to help me and Jungkook usually takes a shower after a mission." Taehyung nodded and turned toward me.

"Yoon?" I nodded and gave a smile, "I'd love too."

After around thirty more minutes we pulled into the gated mansion and made our way inside. The house never failed to amaze me, it was such a contrast to where Taehyung and I lived before. It was like walking into a castle.

I followed Jin up the stairs and toward his bedroom. He immediately began to strip from his clothes, causing me to scream and Taehyung burst through the door.

"What's wrong?!"

I turned around and pointed backwards screaming, "HE'S STRIPPING IN FRONT OF ME, I DON'T WANNA SEE HIS WEE WEE!"

The rustling of clothes stopped and I glanced at Jin to see him with a judging stare. I turned back to see Taehyung doubled over laughing. I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder.

"Shut up." he continued to laugh before wiping away the tears running down his face. Jin finally told me I could turn around. I did so slowly and sighed out of relief when I found him in a hoodie and sweats.

He threw both Taehyung and I clothes and I stood there still flustered while I stared at him. Taehyung walked toward the closet and Jin gave me an amused smirk as he bent down to pick his lingerie.

"Did you really say wee wee instead of dick?"

I scoffed and turned away feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

"That's dirty."

Jin let out a laugh and nodded, "okay, just go get dressed and when you both are done, head to the kitchen."

I nodded and made my way toward Jin's bathroom to change into the thrasher hoodie and black sweats.
~~~

Filler chap.
The next chapters will be solely focused on Yoonseok.
      ~hope