Yoon

Taehyung and I followed Jin up the stairs and towards- what I'm guessing- his bedroom. He opened the door and we walked inside, immediately leading us towards the closet not giving us a chance to appreciate the beauty of the room.

Upon entering you could tell whose side was who's. Jin's side was more lively and less violent while Namjoons' side only held black clothes. I giggled at the contrast and Jin gave me a smile.

"So the mission for tonight: seduction." He turned around and gave us sad smiles. I felt my grin drop and I could tell by the look on Jin's face horror had replaced it.

Jin walked toward me and pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry, even though Hoseok is a sadistic bastard, he'd never let anyone touch what's his in a way where you'd get hurt."

I scoffed, "ironic, so he can be the only one to hurt me?"

Jin sighed and frowned at my words. "Sadly, yes."

Taehyung stood emotionless yet I knew otherwise, he quit his stripper job because of men like this. There's no way he'd be able to make it through the night. I softly cupped his cheeks and kissed his neck.

"Hey, Taehyungie calm down please. I'll be with you the whole time, so will Jin."

Jin faced us and ran to Taehyung's once he saw his state. He grabbed Taehyung's hands and placed it over his heart.

"Hey listen to me, take a deep breath and feel my heart. I'm here, I'll always be here and you're safe."

Finally knocking Taehyung out of his daze Jin turned and began to rummage through his clothes. He kept looking back at us and switching the clothes in his hands.

"So for you, Taehyung, I'm thinking something red, it'll go well with your skin tone and make you seem sultry."

He turned and looked at me, "As for you I'm thinking white. It'll make your skin look dark but also give you an angelic look. Innocence if you will."

Although this was a mission and Taehyung and I could get hurt we were both happy about dressing up in skimpy clothes. Sometimes you gotta live a little even if you may get hurt.

"I'm gonna wear black, as per usual."

Jin turned and smiled after finding our respective clothes. "It can be scary, but at least we'll look hot. This is my favorite part about missions."

He smirked at us, "we get to be someone completely different."

~~~~~~~

Sooo...there's another side to Jin, call me crazy but is he sane?
       ~hope