Hoseok

Oof, wow, it's been a long time since I've updated...sorry, I hope you enjoy!
Short chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~

I stared down at the fragile boy. His wide kitten eyes were staring deep into mine and his doll lips were set into a pout. His body was facing me and he clutched the white sheet over his chest, almost as if he thought they'd protect him from me.

Nothing could protect him from me. Not even myself.

He was showing vulnerability, I gave him a smile. One which I hoped wasn't sadistic or sarcastic. I ran my hands down my thighs before meeting his eyes once more. I need to think of my answer very carefully.

"You're right. I am a sadistic bastard. I kill people, I manipulate people, and I torture. This is what I do. No one has ever been close enough to even guess that I have a different side."

I said, shrugging my shoulder at him as he stared at me with widened eyes and parted lips. Shocked that I even answered his absurd question. His grip on the sheets loosened and they pooled around his waist. Giving me the perfect view of his small waist and red bralette under the button up.

He looked down and pulled the shirt to his middle thighs. "So, what am I?"

I glanced at him and stood up. "I guess we'll find out together. Huh?"

He gave me a small smile and looked toward the bed. As I walked toward the door I threw him a teasing smile, "Besides, if I killed you I'd have to kill Taehyung as well."
~~~~~~~~
So I hope you liked it, off topic but ITS MY BIRTHDAY!
Anyways hope you guys have a good day, when's your guys' birthday?