Yoon

We pulled up to a gated mansion and I felt my mouth drop. The gates were pure white and the standing guard lifted his hat as Hoseok pulled inside. The house was ginormous. I guess he was right about calling it a mansion.

It was made of grey and white rock. The double front door was a charcoal black color and the roof was black as well. A grey walk way led up to the door. Flower bushes aligned the walls of the mansion and some grew up the sides.

It was beautiful. I dumbly followed Hoseok as he made his way up the path. He turned and chuckled at my reaction. Lifting a finger to close my opened mouth.

"Careful, don't want flies to get in."

I snapped my mouth shut and did a full turn basking in the beauty that was Jung Hoseok's house.

As we walked inside a maid stood by the door and bowed as she saw Hoseok.

"Good afternoon sir, do you need anything?"

Her maid dress was short and stopped above the middle thighs, she was wearing lacy black thigh highs. Her dyed blonde hair was halfway pulled up and she wore bright red lipstick.

I raised an eyebrow as my eyes raked over her and she glared at me. She gave a bright smile to Hoseok and shimmied her chest slightly. Hoseok shook his head no.

"No thank you, Brielle. You may go." She nodded and smiled before she gave me a once over, scoffed and left.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"If you expect me to bow down to you like she did, think again. I will never treat you like that."

Hoseok smirked, "wouldn't be any fun if you did, love."

Hoseok led me up a black stair well and down a dark hallway. Although aesthetically pleasing it was very dark. His color scheme seemed to be black, grey, and white.

I frowned and looked at the pictures as we continued to walk. They were pretty but, again, it was very depressing.

"Why don't you have any color?" Hoseok turned and stopped at a door.

"I'm a mafia leader Yoongi, I don't do bright and cheerful."

I rolled my eyes.

"I want my room to be pretty."

Hoseok smiled, "hate to break it to you, Angel, but you're rooming with me."

He opened the door.

"And nobody touches my things and gets away with it."

~~~~~~~

Could his last words have double meaning???
      ~hope