Yoon

It's been a week, I've seen Taehyung a total of three times in those seven days. It was obvious he was avoiding me, but I didn't understand why.

I did everything I could to not get punished with Hoseok and so far it's worked, mostly because he had been gone for a mission for five of those days, taking Jungkook with him.

That should've given Taehyung plenty of time to find me, he never did. And when I went to him he said he was always busy.

Eventually I just gave up, my heart hurts too much. But, so does his. I just don't know why.

Hoseok comes back today, I don't want to see him. And I don't want Taehyung to see Jungkook. I want to see Taehyung.

The bedroom door opened, Hoseok stood there in all his glory, black hair and suit pressed to perfection, not a single wrinkle. As I propped up on my elbows the collar around my neck jingled, reminding me of my place.

Hoseok's little whore.

No matter how soft he had been with me the last few days, or even weeks, I knew it was a matter of time before I fucked up and pissed him off.

After all that was my best quality. Fucking things up.

He gave me a dark grin and walked over to me, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"How are you doing?"

"Good, master, how are you?"

Everything was declining, going downhill at Godspeed.

My faith in Hoseok, my love for Taehyung, my joy for life, everything felt monotonous.

He hummed and loosened his tie with one hand, "what have you been up to since I've been gone? Gotten into much mischief?"

He was looking to punish me.

I shook my head, "no, mostly spent time here." He hummed softly and stared at me. Really stared.

He stood over me as I lay on the bed, I was completely clothed but with his stare I felt naked, his stare consuming me with every fiber in the room.

He cupped my check.

"Okay, darling."