Tae

*their convo while Yoongs is high on sleep*

"What did you do to him?!" I yelled, feeling my blood boil.

Jungkook merely scoffed and crossed his arms.

"I didn't do anything to him, you really think I would hurt an innocent person?"

I rolled my eyes, "well, I wouldn't put it past you." His eyes darkened.

"I don't know who you think you are but I'm not like Hoseok." He took a deep breath, the veins on his neck popping out. "I have morals, I may kill people for a living but not innocent people, I kill people who do bad things and fuck other people over."

He glared down at me. "Next time you insult someone you may wanna learn your facts before saying something you know nothing of. One day your pretty little mouth will get you in a lot of trouble."

I tightened my grip on Yoongi feeling the rage come off Jungkook in waves.

"I-"

I felt a small tug on my shirt, I looked down to see Yoongi with pouty lips and half lidded eyes.

" 'm sleepy Taehyungie~"

I coo and nod my head picking him up and setting him on my hip. As we walk out I feel Jungkook drill holes into the back of my head and my stomach does flips.

We get closer to the doors when Hoseok stands in front of me. I roll my eyes and stop a few feet away.

"Where are you going?"

I scoff and bump into his shoulder harshly as I walk by.

"Fuck off, we're leaving."

My shoulders are tense until we walk out of the building, I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding. I look down and see Yoongi sleeping peacefully.

I'm glad Hoseok didn't stop us.

I place Yoongi in the passenger seat and buckle him up before making our way back to the apartment. I once again pick him up and go inside.

He shifts himself awake and yawns cutely. He looks at me and then our surroundings. His eyes widened slightly and he looked down at his lap before looking at me again.

I cross my arms over my chest and lean back into the couch, my legs spread as I give him a cold glare.

"T-Taehyungie I-I can expl-"

I cut him off.

"You know what to do, Yoongi."

He nods and slowly stands up, whimpering softly as he stands in front of me.

~~~~~~
Oops...