Yoon

I whimpered and placed myself over his thighs. I gripped his black slacks.

"P-Please 'm sorry..."

He landed a harsh smack on my ass making me cry out.

"You should've thought about that before you deliberately disobeyed me."

He spanked me two more times. I wiggled my hips away from him only for Tae to grip my hips.

"If you keep moving I'll add twenty more."

He growled. I sniffled and rubbed my cheeks against his thighs.

"P-Pwease~"

He finally hit fifteen and pulled me up. I straddled his hips and dug my face into his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I won't disobey you anymore."

He sighed and rocked my back and forth as he rubbed my back slowly. He hushed me softly and sang in my ear. His deep velvet voice always calmed me down, that and the way he smells.

Strawberries.

I sniffled one last time before I pulled away and he stopped singing.

Taehyung gave me narrowed eyes but they were filled with sadness.

"Yoongi, I don't think you understood what you actually got yourself into."

I nodded slowly, "I just thought I was going into a bachelors party. You said you were."

Taehyung ran a hand through his black hair.

"I got switched from a bachelor party to tend the mafia meeting. How did you even end up in there?"

I shrugged, "a bouncer led me to the room. I just thought the groom liked the color black."

Taehyung let out a laugh and hugged me. He swayed us back and forth.

"I'll always protect you. I promise."

~~~~~~~~
Welp, you can blame me and my kink for spanking....sorry, I couldn't help it
      ~hope