Jk

My phone buzzed in my pocket as I threw the knife at the target. I groaned and pulled it out.
I was in an awful mood, I wanted to punch everything in my sight.

Hoseok
Pick up Taehyung and bring him to the mansion. Otherwise Yoongi will be hell to deal with.

Then you can keep an eye on your boy toy.

Jk
Sure thing, I like the sound of that

I smirked and placed the rest of the knives down. I went to the target and yanked them out of the wood.

I'd have to replace that but I'll do it later. I changed out of my work clothes and slipped on a black button down and black slacks.

I got into my red mustang and made my way towards Taehyung's work. This is gonna be a hassle. I did my research on him with the help of Namjoon of course.

Kim Taehyung
25 years old
Works as a bartender at night and a model during the day
No siblings
One dog, Yeontan, died at six years old
Parents-estranged

Of course there's more but what's the fun if I knew everything about him. I smirked as I shuffled my playlist and made my way towards his work.

Once there I walk inside and go straight through the doors. The receptionist tried to stop me but I merely looked at her and she knew who I was. I opened the double doors to his studio and walked in.

All you could hear throughout the room were the camera flashes and approval from the photographer.

Taehyung was on a stool, in a cream suit, legs spread, a hand resting in the seat between his legs, and a hand on his hip as he faced the camera.

He was gorgeous no doubt about that but a wave of possessiveness flowed through me. I didn't want anyone to see him besides me.

As a model he was known as V and was on the front cover of many magazines. I walked towards the stage and once he saw me his eyes widened. He lifted a hand for the photographer to stop and he walked off. An angry expression on his face as he saw me.

~~~~~~

Again, a filler chap