Hoseok

I walked out of my room and down to the basement. I slammed the door open and saw some of the guards standing before a cell.

"Did you find him?"

They turned at the sound of my voice and nodded their heads. They moved out of the way and I walked closer, seeing the man tied to a chair with a scowl on his face.

I smirked and opened the door, the guards following me inside and shutting it behind them.

I stood before him, arms crossed and a smirk on my face. I needed to let some steam out and this was the perfect opportunity.

Kang Minho.

Notorious mafia leader, he was well known for all his sex slaves and drug cartels. No one took him seriously because he was impulsive and hot headed. He had stole a whole truck of my weapons and I intended to get him back.

I bet he was wondering why I hadn't hit him back yet, but I had plans. Yesterday I had one of my seducers go out and bring him to a bar. We then drugged and kidnapped him. Hence, why he was here.

My crew then went to their hideout and killed everyone on sight, leading us to blow up the house so there was no evidence.

He glared at me and tugged against his restraints. He then let a smirk make its way up upon his face.

"So you finally decided to do something?" I held a neutral expression and walked closer to him.

Kang smirked and looked up, "I heard you got yourself a new slut, is he good in bed?"

I clenched my jaw. One wrong word and I'll put a bullet in his head.

"You wouldn't mind sharing would you?"

I punched him square in the face and his body fell with the impact. He choked out a laugh as he coughed blood from his mouth.

"That's rich, you have feelings for him don't you?"

I pulled out my gun and aimed it at his head. He smiled lazily, "if he had any common sense he'd never fall in love with a monster like you!"

Bang!

I shot him right in the heart, then once in the head. I could feel my heavy breathing, feeling the heat of my anger run off my body in waves. I turned back around and looked at the guards.

"Clean this shit up."

~~~~~~~
I don't think Kang Minho is a real person so just make him look like whatever you want. And man does he have balls! If I was ever kidnapped by the mafia I would shat myself!
Anyways thanks for the votes and reads guys!
       ~hope

P.S. the drama is just getting started😏