Tae

You have feelings for him~

I bit my lip and looked up at Jungkook. I scoffed and punched his leg.

"Pft, 'course I don't!" I chuckled nervously and stood up from the ground.

"I don't." Jungkook nodded and raised his arms in surrender.

"Okay-

"I said I don't, okay? I don't."

Jungkook stood up and stood in front of me. He placed his hands on my shoulder and pulled me in for a hug. I furrowed my eyebrows and punched his chest. My eyes began to burn and my nose began to  tingle.

"I don't. I don't. I don't." I punctuated between every lousy punch.

Jungkook ran a hand through my hair and rocked us back and forth. He pressed his lips against my ear,

"It's okay if you do."

I shook my head and whimpered pitifully. "I d-don't. I-I can't."

I pulled away and took a good look at Jungkook. His brown- almost black- hair parted to the side showing some of his forehead. His perfectly sculpted eyebrows furrowed in worry. His dark brown doe eyes holding all the stars- the ones I fell in love with when I was a kid. His perfectly sloped nose that led down to Cupid bow lips that were pursed. His bunny toothed smile and sharp jawline.

I started to lean forward as tears seeped down my face. I closed my eyes but felt the air move between us.

He moved away.

I opened my eyes and frowned. He looked at me sadly and dropped his arms from around me.

"Look Taehyung, I won't lie I like you. But-

I covered my mouth as more tears fell and a whimper flew between my lips.

"But," he continued, "I refuse to be a rebound. I want you to fall in love with me not because your best friend doesn't feel the same."

He shook his head and ran a hand through his hair, successfully, messing up the style.

"I can't. I won't. So when you know what you want, come and find me."

He paused as he began to walk out.

"Until then," he met my teary eyes, "don't lead me on."

~~~~~~~
Well...that took a turn, my heart....my taekook heart...
Also, I just made a batch of chocolate chip cupcakes and I'm working on a second batch now!!
    ~hope