Hoseok

"What do you want?"

Kong's words kept ringing in my ears.

"He'd have to be if he had any common sense, he'd never fall in love with a monster like you."

Then Jungkook's words rang through my ears, "I won't let you continue to hurt him, he's done nothing wrong. He's terrified of you Hoseok! I don't know what the hell your plans are for him but if you want to gain his trust...Try not to beat him into submission."

I shook my head and stared down at the terrified boy. His back was turned away from me but I knew he was trying to find a way to escape. I bit my lip as anger wafted over me. I reached my hand out but stopped shortly away from him.

I sighed and put my hand down. Is this what Jungkook and Namjoon we're talking about?

I growled and started to turn away, I didn't fail to notice the way Yoongi flinched. Once my back was turned I sat myself in the bed and placed my head in my hands.

"Get out." I heard a shuffle and saw Yoongi's bare feet in front of me.

"W-What?" I looked up, glaring at him harshly.

"Get. Out. NOW!" I screamed. He yelped and nodded, running towards the door. After slamming it behind him I growled and threw the lamp placed on Jungkook's table.

My mind was filled with jumbled thoughts, voices screaming over the other. No coherent thought could be placed. I clutched my hair in fistfulls and screamed.

"SHUT UP! SHUT. UP!"

The door slammed open and Jimin and Jungkook came rushing in. Jimin softly took my hands out of my hair and Jungkook moved me to his bed.

I moved my eyes all around the room, I needed to hit something, hurt something, kill something.

Anything.

I growled and fought against both Jungkook and Jimin and tried to get out of the bed. They successfully held me down but they did get hurt.

Jimin hissed when my fist made contact with his face. But he didn't stop trying to get me to calm down. Suddenly my outburst stopped when Jimin placed his soft lips against my own. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

He pulled away and ran a hand through my hair, I turned to see Jungkook panting sitting in the chair in the corner. Jimin moved my head back towards him and kissed me once more.

"Be calm, Hoseokie."

~~~~~~~~
Didn't see that coming did you? Hehe...next chapter might be in Jimin's or Jk's pov
       ~hope