Yoon

"On one condition I want you to help me get out of this 'agreement' Hoseok has me on. I don't like him, he scares me."

Jungkook ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

"I can't help you, when Hoseok has his mind set on something he will do anything to have it." He paused staring at me softly, "When he gets angry it's not pretty. I will not stop him from having you cause he will kill me."

I felt my eyes burn with tears and once again I felt my resolve slipping. I hated this feeling.

I covered my mouth with my hand as a loud sob escaped my lips. I could feel my knees begin to shake and I leaned on the sink for support.

Jungkook slowly came to comfort me and wrapped his arms around my petite body. I fisted his shirt in my hands and rubbed my face against the soft silk.

Small whimpers left my lips as I tried to calm myself down. Jungkook pulled me back and held me by my shoulders.

"If anything Hoseok will get bored and let you go, he doesn't usually keep things long, he tends to have commitment issues."

I nodded softly and rubbed my eyes, at least I had a sliver of hope. A knock on the door caused us to break away from each other and Taehyung walked in.

He gave me a soft smile but his eyes hardened when he saw how red they were. He took long strides towards Jungkook and lifted his hand to smack him.

Again, he got stopped by Jungkook.

"What did you do to him?!" He yelled as he snatched his arm out of Jungkook's grip and pulled me into his side.

I hugged him and placed my head in the crook of his neck, my tense body immediately relaxing at the soft strawberry smell Taehyung usually has.

I nuzzled against his neck, their conversation fuzzy as I began to drift off to sleep. I tugged on Taehyung's dress shirt.

" 'm sleepy Taehyungie~" Taehyung nodded and lifted me by my thighs. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist and one hand held his neck and the other gripped his shirt.

We began to walk out of the bathroom and towards the bouncers but Hoseok and his group came in front of us.

"Where are you going?" Hoseok's deep voice made me open my eyes but they burned so I once again closed them and tightened my grip on Taehyung's shirt.

"Fuck off, we're leaving."

~~~~~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI! Ahhh he's growing-I say like he's three when in reality he's older than me-anyways thanks for the all support and reads! Hope you're liking the book!
Feel free to comment if you want anything to happen in further chapters!
     ~hope